1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

Another update:

ST is up to 17.8k
99k DS

Gear:
Spoiler

Still room for improvement, but it's pretty much wrecking everything without hesitation. If I could get some similar gear with accuracy rating, this thing would be so devastating.

Killer build OP.

EDIT: 19k ST with a really stupid ring upgrade, but whatever. It works.
Last edited by PoofGoof on Oct 4, 2014, 3:20:56 AM
"
Another update:

ST is up to 17.8k
99k DS

Gear:
Spoiler

Still room for improvement, but it's pretty much wrecking everything without hesitation. If I could get some similar gear with accuracy rating, this thing would be so devastating.

Killer build OP.

Any chance you can link your skills for me please.
Reached lv 90 today with this build. This build (Acro/ondar) solo clearing speed is so good, even better than arc. Most bosses died less than 5 sec LOL. No reflect problems. Can almost do any maps. Only drawback is slight squishy against spell damage, might get 1 shot by flame blast. I died a couple of times in ele weakness map since it is difficult to over cap each ele resistance by 38% in this build.

Some alterations to the build
1) Power charge on crit replacing assassin's mark (pretty bad curse) for power charge generations.
2) Put whirling blade on blood magic
3) Given the build is a bit squishy, I prefer Poacher's Mark over Blood Rage to generate frenzy charges. I want my life at full all the time.
4) Faster Attacks linking to ST is replaced due to mana issues by additional accuracy. Moreover crit build are better with very high accuracy (i read somewhere that accuracy affect crit. chance somewhere)
5) (optional) Lightning warp for hopping over walls.

Stats
3.9k Hp
73 mana unreserved (567)
ST dmg 20k (charges + atziri promise)
DS dmg 104K (charges + atziri promise)
43% Evasion chance.

PS. Gems not fully lvled, i mess up vaaling st.

Gears

Passives

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4FtQYjBx4ILg5IEZYWvxmOG60fQSEDIuoj9iT9JpUqCyzhMHEwfDIBNj04ljpCPeJHBkjuSVFKfUt4TZJRR1VLVvVW-l3yYeJh62KsY0Nl8WegbIxtbHBScFZw1XiuelN9dX3jfyuA4Yd2idOMC4w2jX2Nv46KkBuVLpfQmhObJpuNnaqjiqZ_pzSsZrGzshm1SLcXt9O5Prl8u3y748SizerPetN-1CPWitfL2HbbbtvU3ajiXudU53To1usU7LDtQe2D7g7w1fLh8-r2_PzF_rr_3g==

My build cost around 30ex

Tips: it is better to get an armour evasion boots for the cast when damage taken setup.
Last edited by MinaGing on Oct 5, 2014, 3:51:31 AM
"
cider wrote:
"
Another update:

ST is up to 17.8k
99k DS

Gear:
Spoiler

Killer build OP.

Any chance you can link your skills for me please.

It's pretty much glasscannon at this point and I wouldn't really recommend it for anyone other than experimental reasons, but here you go all the same:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQYjBx4OSA_EEZYWvxmKH0EhAyLqI_Yk_SaVKgss4S1VLYMwcTB8Nj06Qjt8RwZJUUtXS3hLxE2SUUdR2VVLVvVd8mHiYqxjQ2XxbIxtbG-ecFJwVnDVdwd9dX3jf8aDCYcTidOMC4w2jX2Nv46KkBuVLpcGl9CaE5u1nKSdqqEioqOi2aZ_pzSsZrCSsNixs7VIuMq5Prl8u-PA48M6xKLKSsu90AnTftQj2HbbbtvU3ajmgedU53To1un-7LDtQfDV8bPy4fPq9vz-uv-T_94=

It should be noted that you have the option of pushing into more dps or life / evade down by Ballistic Mastery and Finesse.

It should also be noted that this isn't a final tree structure. This is just a mad push into the dps side of it without much thought to see what the upper end looks like. There are lots of options to cull back from that top end and move into more block / life / evade areas.

In other words, this is just a massive experiment.

EDIT: Noting that the 19k / 105k DS is just with power charges. With atziri it's 23.5k ST and 127k DS.

If you decided not to run with lgoh (which I wouldn't recommend if you want to run reflect maps) you can socket a crit multipler gem, which would give another massive dps boost. It's something I decided not to do, since I want to kill things instead of blowing myself up.

19k physical ST is plenty with a 505 multiplier.

You can also swap out for an accuracy gem, which would be a massive boost to dps, but again, 19k is plenty good for everything you will do. I imagine accuracy has the potential to add a few thousand deeps.

Also, this is all self found / self crafted or purchased with self found currency. It's a very affordable build, but can definitely get expensive.

I do have to keep a mana flask handy, but it's hardly an issue. 50% regen maps being the reason I keep it.

AGAIN! This is not a tank build. It's a self avoidance build. There's lot of room for improvement in a lot of areas, but it's strong as sin if you hammer it down right.
Last edited by PoofGoof on Oct 5, 2014, 6:16:55 AM
Which of the following passive trees would you recommend for a beyond player?

The IR shadow or the ranger one?

Anyone has any experience with the passive trees?

Also is it a better idea to use the defensive one or the offensive one in beyond?

Thanks!
my beyond build atm lvl 84

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4EsQW1Bx4ILg5IEZYWvxmOG60egSP2JP0mlSoLLOEwcTB8MgE4ljpCPeJHBkjuSVFKfUt4S41MYE2SUUdVS1b1Vvpd8mHiYetirGNDZ6BsjHBScFZw1XiuelN9dX3jfyuA4Yd2idOMNo19jb-OipAblS6VZpfQmhObJpuNnaqjiqZ_rGav67Gzshm0xbVItxe307k-u-PC7MSiz3rTftQj1orXy9h2227b1Nvn3ajiXudU6NbtQe2D7g7w1fLh8-r8xf66_xz_3g==

ranger start evasion all the way
Last edited by kasponaut on Oct 6, 2014, 2:01:38 PM
I think Ranger (Acro/ Ondar) is better. Reflect is never a problem when you clear with ST since ondar kind of makes you dodge 80-90% of the reflect.

Some major problems with this build is being weak against hard hitting spells both elemental ones and physical one.

I have added Vaal Grace & rumi's convocation to resolve the problem. Hopefully the spell dodge + spell block will buy me a few seconds to yolo in with double strike and kill those hard bosses.

My nooby yolo tactics: yoloing in popping rumi's, vaal grace and curse enfeeble. Well i hope this is enough LOL. When they run out, i kite until souls and charges are up again. Rinse and repeat.

Gears

Passives

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4FtQYjBx4ILg5IEZYWvxmOG60fQSEDIuoj9iT9JpUqCyzhMHEwfDIBNj04ljpCPeJHBkjuSVFKfUt4TZJRR1VLVvVW-l3yYeJh62KsY0Nl8WegbIxtbHBScFZw1XiuelN9dX3jfyuA4Yd2idOMC4w2jX2Nv46KkBuVLpfQmhObJpuNnaqjiqZ_pzSsZrGzshm1SLcXt9O5Prl8u3y748SizerPetN-1CPWitfL2HbbbtvU3ajiXudU53To1usU7LDtQe2D7g7w1fLh8-r2_PzF_rr_3g==

I might then try swapping out purity of lightning for purity of elements after this. 81% total elemental resistance (better than 39% from purity of lightning) will enable easier gearing and over-capping resistance. Though i have to try to get max lightning resist on each piece of gear.

Comments ?

PS Kill Atziri for the first time die 3 times due to mistakes. (First time tanking flameblast + not popping flask, 2nd time full screen storm call wrong positioning + not popping flasks, 3rd time double flameblast + rubberband)
Last edited by MinaGing on Oct 7, 2014, 4:01:24 AM
@MinaGing

Have you ever considered The Stone of Lazhwar for your spell issues?

This is from my gear :

Of course you'll need a nice %block to make a good use of it.
Last edited by theonepos on Oct 7, 2014, 8:28:32 AM
"
MinaGing wrote:

Gears

Tips: it is better to get an armour evasion boots for the cast when damage taken setup.

How many chromes it takes to get these colours on coil and maligaro's?
Yes, I'm super-jealous of r-r-r-r :D
Last edited by UberPeasant on Oct 7, 2014, 10:48:06 AM
"
UberPeasant wrote:
"
MinaGing wrote:

Gears

How many chromes it takes to get these colours on coil and maligaro's?
Yes, I'm super-jealous of r-r-r-r :D

Wasted 600 Chromes still can't get rrrr. sold that chromes eating maligaro and buy a RRRR one with 3 ex.

Not worth trying to roll RRRR on your own. But if you really want to do it use the 2 red socket via vorici crafting table. I read a reddit post saying that this is the easiest way to get RRRR on maligaro.

Go armor evasion boots or pure armor boots for budget.
Last edited by MinaGing on Oct 7, 2014, 12:40:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info