7. Dota 2 8,801
8. World Of Tanks 8,578
9. Minecraft 7,952
10. Diablo III 7,506

Tee hee hee
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Last edited by XvXReaperXvX on Jan 31, 2013, 7:03:41 AM
Thank you for a very well planned game which is so fun to play. It's so different to Diablo 3, where all responds to posts are "Blizzard you did it wrong", here players are informed what's going on.
IGN: PyroRanger (Standard)
Congratulations on the success! Well deserved. =)
Gz on the good game you guys building. been having a lot of fun on these past couple of weeks since i started playing poe. one thing i would like to see been changed would be a increase of the zoom of the camera.
If you're going to put in new audio code, please give us a way to disable it. If there are compatibility issues with my card, I don't want to be locked out of the game.
Congratulations!!

keep up the good work
Just great game and EVEN GREATER approach towards players and community, well done GGG! Keep it up.
This game is fucking amazing. i regret Paying 100 bucks for D3 back then. i would've payed it instead here. keep it up guys. indeed a good game. at least i bought a 10 dollar Beta key. worth every fraction of penny!
"
leroy989 wrote:
"
misanuff wrote:
First - love the game and the way how you approach community.

Second - Chris, can you please explain how you will approach the botting and multi-boxing problem? Thank you.

As far as botting goes I don't know what they will do. But for Multi-boxing there really is no reason to worry about that since the loot is dropped in a Semi FFA way unlike D3 where it is another story that would be 2 x or 4 x the loot. Since that is not really the case here I don't think should really matter about multi-boxing that much I would be more worried about botting.

Both are annoying, the eat up valuable server resources and i doubt bots and multi boxers are gonna do a lot of mictotransactions.
Like many people, so many things to say, and only few words are comming...

This game is amazing, after hundread of hours played, it stil taste the same exotic, spicy, newish thing...

And the game is always getting better, and only with the community money.

Path of Exile, G.G.G., future of the game !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info