Our first week of Open Beta

i love the detailed information you give in a news post like this. keep it up, you guys are the best.
Do you plan to wipe to level 1 in future before moving into an official release?
For sure wanting a damage counter when attacking. Makes it easier to determine what to do in combat.

But I am very happy that you guys are keeping us informed and fixing issues as the pop up. I'm sick of being alienated by other companies *coughBlizzardcough*.
IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
Great news!

POE is really an awesome game. With further improvements this game has the potential to be the best geme ever for me.

We really need loot options where we can set in detail what the game should show us, I don't want to miss the chromatics (3L 3C) and 7 jewellers (6S) ;-).

New sound options are really great, its a bit tricky to set my ingamesounds correctly while using my headset. I hope you guys can improve that.

Great work so far. Go on with POE and you guys will rock the world!

Oh yes before i forgot this: Please add an option like "hold shift" while buying currencies from the vendor, so that we do not have to klick for every single peace. This is very irritating now.
Love you guys.
Great job guys! Keep it up! :)
"
maxdd wrote:
Do you plan to wipe to level 1 in future before moving into an official release?

They already said they will never wipe again. There will be new leagues and ladders though where you can start from scratch if you want.
Awesome news for an awesome game, thanks again, this game and you GGG keep amaze me.
Much Respect ! : D
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
Keep up the amazing work!

Though I wish the people at GGG could use Mirrors of Kalandra on themselves to help with the amount of work they have in the office.
And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info