Our first week of Open Beta

Detailed update that.

Good work, keen to see how things pan out with future patches.
"
bambannii wrote:
This game is fucking amazing. i regret Paying 100 bucks for D3 back then. i would've payed it instead here. keep it up guys. indeed a good game. at least i bought a 10 dollar Beta key. worth every fraction of penny!

i bought 2 copies of d3 and we don't play it anymore.

i paid 20$ to pathofexile cause i liked it and probably some more later.
its f2p.if you don't like it you can just uninstall it. but with d3 blizzard is laughing with your cash
Last edited by steliosco on Jan 31, 2013, 7:12:47 AM
So I assumes cut throat probably will be only event... not permanent? QQ Maybe sometime in the future I guess QQ
The uproar about PoE gives me hope that well-thought out, deep and idea-driven games are far from extinction. Very proud of your work as a gamer by heart. Don't make compromises that have strayed bigger fish away from long term success into short term profits. You're all awesome.
Code. Frag. | gplus.to/mystrdat | twitch.tv/mystrdat
Last edited by mystrdat on Jan 31, 2013, 7:16:16 AM
what about the targeting minions stuff...fix that too ...it's getting annoying that you can target your own minions.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
keep up the good work GGG!

love your game. love the complexity!
Congratz on all the progress,game is coming along great. The fresh ideas you bring to the genre are most inspiring as few take risks and simply stick to a template. Your setting a high mark for yourself and others out there, Hope to see what great stuff you come up with along the way.
Outstanding game! Just brilliant, good work guys!
Great job despite all the issues. Will be spending more money into the game for certain when I feel something worth purchasing is up (gore mode please?) or need it (more stash tabs).

My major concerns right now are difficulty balance between solo vs. party play and (eventually) endgame replayability & difficulty (in high level maps). My most expected feature is custom or different leagues. A secondary issue is graphical issues (particle effects abuse) and crashes/dc's within certain areas of the game. More options regarding set up of parties would be nice.

I also hope you come with new formats and rules for future races, more stuff like turbo, solo playing with trade disabled, set up teams with fixed playing time and trading/partying only allowed within the fixed teams, longer cutthroats or cutthroat at the end of the week race, whatever.

Keep up the good work.
Great job! :D Keep it up. Game's amazing!
...did you know?...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info