Our first week of Open Beta

I absolutely adore this game so far. The disconnections and Queue`s can be a bit annoying, but its the first week after launch, you can`t have everything right?

The microtransaction system is great, the community is mostly nice, off to a perfect start and my new favorite ARPG (I beat TL2 over and over till I got bored XD)

Cheers, Fesquera/Franckenstein
You deserve all the sucess for the great game that in development!!!
Congratulations and thanks for de suport.
Loved this game through CB, and am loving it even more now that OB is here! Kudos to all of your staff for continually adding new features, fixing bugs, and listening to your player base!
Glad to hear about ALL of that, but for the love of god DON'T mess with the loot system.
Short timer based ffa loot is boss.
Don't let the vocal majority here let you believe that's what the actual majority want. Stay true to your design GGG!
lol^
Good stuff GGG, well-deserved.
Why don't the seasons fear the reaper?
Last edited by FluffyMeowington on Jan 31, 2013, 6:46:24 AM
Game is everything I hoped for, and more. Can't wait to see all the good stuff you have in store for us!
"
boof wrote:
Glad to hear about ALL of that, but for the love of god DON'T mess with the loot system.
Don't let the vocal majority here let you believe that's what the actual majority want. Stay true to your design GGG!

Rather then listen to the voice of one (You) let the community speak for themselves and hold a vote right at the log in problem solved everybody that plays sees its makes a quick vote problem solved.

Vote options

1-Keep current FFA timer
2-Random pick like now but minus timer with a permanent lock on item.
3-No timer or name at all just an all out FFA loot.
4-Just extend the timer on the current loot setup.
Wonderful job thus far, Team at POE! Despite the various realm crash issues, I have throughly enjoyed my play this week. Thank you!
"
leroy989 wrote:
"
boof wrote:

Rather then listen to the voice of one (You) let the community speak for themselves and hold a vote right at the log in problem solved everybody that plays sees its makes a quick vote problem solved.

Vote options

1-Keep current FFA timer
2-Random pick like now but minus timer with a permanent lock on item.
3-No timer or name at all just an all out FFA loot.
4-Just extend the timer on the current loot setup.

While I want longer timers as well giving the community to much influence is almost certain to backfire. We would be on casual mode with big booby-char options in no time.
Gamers don't know what they want.
Let us speak our opinion and GGG decides what they like. I feel it is important that their ideas are the one that matter to keep the style of this game.
Great, i would love new skills and maps
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info