Our first week of Open Beta

Congratulations guys! The success is well deserved and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the future of Path of Exile!
Definitely WOW!!
New skills and different icon for each gem are the fantastic news for me..
Great job guys, you're the best as always!
good job guys.
Game is amazing! Great to see it grow :)
PoE is the only game that makes me grin ear to ear every time I read a news update. Also, Chris, would you like to see my attack speed Bowrauder?
You Guy´s are really only 20 people?? REALLY??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :)

Thanks for this great game, keep up the good work!
It´s great to hear you are addressing some issues related to loot and damage display. Those are my major topics.

Again, thanks for your openness and thought sharing with the community, I really appreciate this.

Cheers
Continued success, Chris! GGG deserves this! :)

Its nice too see so much people trying to play the game that both the game servers and website crash, and hopefully resolved it means more people can enjoy this great game for free.
"
misanuff wrote:
First - love the game and the way how you approach community.

Second - Chris, can you please explain how you will approach the botting and multi-boxing problem? Thank you.

As far as botting goes I don't know what they will do. But for Multi-boxing there really is no reason to worry about that since the loot is dropped in a Semi FFA way unlike D3 where it is another story that would be 2 x or 4 x the loot. Since that is not really the case here I don't think should really matter about multi-boxing that much I would be more worried about botting.
I love this game, thank you very much for the making and the feeling what it gives us! Keep up the good work guys! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info