[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

hello

(i apologise if this was already asked and answered)

what do you use in "no regen" maps with this build ?

in harder maps flasks are not enough

i am using devouring totem,
but maybe there is something better ?

(cyclone+LGOH or ST+LGOH not good,
as they require to be near the mobs and only receive further damage)
Even the unstoppable force can not break the unbreakable wall.
"
myownclone wrote:
hello

(i apologise if this was already asked and answered)

what do you use in "no regen" maps with this build ?

in harder maps flasks are not enough

i am using devouring totem,
but maybe there is something better ?

(cyclone+LGOH or ST+LGOH not good,
as they require to be near the mobs and only receive further damage)

like all builds have some problems with atleast 1/2 mods this is one weakness of BM yes, i would just reroll them if i were you ;)

like.. which aura build does an BM map? but we can!
good build and fun to play.
i added: spell echo, enduring cry to my shield slot, together with a "lvl up" sup. gem.
and if things get hard i use immortal call or a vaal immortal call (invincible for same duration), that normally saves me time to escape.

i usually do that with nearly all chars ;o)
Something has to be done about this build or i'll be running it in every god damn league.

"

For party culling i am using kaom's (have not found any good astral plates in this league yet) and so the totem is 4L only (FT + Faster Projectiles + GMP + Rarity) with Heartbreaker instead of Culling Strike.

Spell echo added some power to arcer cullers but i still think this one is much better cos as long as mobs are not 100>0 (flameblast, i am looking at you) they will be culled.

WTS GG 6L ilvl 80 for this build
IGN: FioZZ
"
Teplokot wrote:
Something has to be done about this build or i'll be running it in every god damn league.

"

For party culling i am using kaom's (have not found any good astral plates in this league yet) and so the totem is 4L only (FT + Faster Projectiles + GMP + Rarity) with Heartbreaker instead of Culling Strike.

Spell echo added some power to arcer cullers but i still think this one is much better cos as long as mobs are not 100>0 (flameblast, i am looking at you) they will be culled.

Seems you are playing the build right ;) invasion was my league tho had so much stuff there i was swimming in currency, 1month hc has been abit less good unique wise so far, tho an 6L astral with 3fuses aint that bad rng either.

I always roll them myself after linking.
nice build!! thank you for sharing coold build!

I'm wondering how do u manage chaos dmg? seems there is no chaos resistance..?
Last edited by 18nom on Aug 4, 2014, 1:17:08 PM
When does the power of this build come through?

I am in Cruel Act 3 using ground slam with 6 unspent points because I wanted to use totems now. However, I need to buy all the +30 dex/int nodes in order to even use my gems.

Must I suffer by playing melee until Act 3 to finally switch into dual totems?

I want to believe this build is good but it feels like by the time you have the int/dex, you need to painstakingly level up your dex/int gems that were kept low level for 50% of the journey.

I will play a little bit more, but after they change the witch nodes, I might have to make another mana version BUT I will like to have those shield nodes you got.
Hello,

How do you use the divination distillate flask if you are one blood magic? I mean for using that unique flask you need to keep your mana or life low if not the iir bonus from the flask will not be applied when your life (or mana) is full.

My second question is, I dont know if I got it right. You are using 2 different flame totems, one in the 6L Chest for full dps, and the second one in the boots with the iir gem for culling bosses and rare monsters. So switching between booth flame totem with and without iir gem is a must have to do it? If not your damage is too low? I am wondering if you can also run just 1 flame totem with iir gem, instead of using 2 different flametotems (one wiht iir gem and one without iir gem)? It is not that im lazy, it is just that I am afraid of missing the last hit, cause flame totem is an auto-spell :)
Last edited by Afura on Aug 5, 2014, 4:59:39 AM
"
Afura wrote:
I am wondering if you can also run just 1 flame totem with iir gem, instead of using 2 different flametotems (one wiht iir gem and one without iir gem)? It is not that im lazy, it is just that I am afraid of missing the last hit, cause flame totem is an auto-spell :)

Well, it's about efficiency. You have to click more (and probably lose a few rares) and you deal more damage. The idea is that on rares and bosses, you have one of each down, with the cull totem behind the first - you ought to be getting cull hits on all rares & bosses, but you'll miss a lot of them against whites and blues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info