[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

How could I exp this char safely and relatively fast till 45-55 lvl? Is Leap Slam with 2H still viable, even in 1 month HC league?
"
Snakorek wrote:
How could I exp this char safely and relatively fast till 45-55 lvl? Is Leap Slam with 2H still viable, even in 1 month HC league?

I leveled searing bond and around 40 went dual totem and ran 1 searing and 1 flame totem, works well.
Defensive equipment should be based on armour, as I guess?

Do every gem in this build should be qualitative?
Last edited by Snakorek on Jul 17, 2014, 7:16:19 PM
Question,

Why have you got trap set to shock nova and ele prelif, when the weapons they are in, are not ranged weapons.

"
spazman6117 wrote:
Question,

Why have you got trap set to shock nova and ele prelif, when the weapons they are in, are not ranged weapons.

It doesn't matter where you socket your trap gem setup, the skill will always throw a trap.
Does the fire version of Doryanis invitation only leech life to the totems or also to the player?
"
KBdark wrote:
Does the fire version of Doryanis invitation only leech life to the totems or also to the player?

There is no way that I know of to make totems leech to the player.
Gonna play a softcore totem build in the upcoming 4 month league, plan to play with your build with a bit of tweeks, i prefer searing bond so i have to ask you, about endgame, will i have problems due to dps or survivability? Searing touch and ee (lightening trap) should do fine? Just dont know how the lack of a shield and thus armor will impact my survivability cos sb doesnt take that much agro?
is Searing Touch viable in this build?
"
Snakorek wrote:
is Searing Touch viable in this build?

I played this build with a few tweaks last Invasion League. Started late as I lost a couple of other chars with other builds but still made lvl83 and this was with a searing touch. I wanted to wait before trying dominus merc until my gems were level 19 (lvl21 on searing) and that was at lvl82 or 83 iirc. It went fine as long as I kept mobile. Just place the totems strategically and keep moving until the final phase where I would just circle around Domi while refreshing totems. When I started levelling with the searing I had the intention to switch to wand and shield but I never ran into trouble bad enough to feel the need to switch.

I'm sure wand and shield will be safer but I would say yes it's viable at least up to domi and lvl71 maps (never found and played higher).
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info