[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

"
"
Tubbehh wrote:
I have a question, wouldn't you want to add the item rarity gem into the 6l chest plate? and if so what gem should you replace it in for

From what i got expjah is (was?) using two totem setup: 6L for damage/utility and 4L for culling/mf. I just went straight for 6L culling/mf. So yeah, maybe it is not optimal but it is definitely possible.

Gems you must not touch are Flame Totem (o rly?), Greater Multiple Projectiles and Faster Projectiles. Added Chaos damage gives biggest damage boost on paper and is great against Immune to fire/Weak to chaos mobs. Fire Penetration gives the biggest actual damage boost and again helps against Immune to fire mobs. Faster casting is just great to have all around.

By default we have RRBBGG chest. Use FT/FirePen/IIR/Faster Casting/GMC/Faster Projectiles. I say swap Faster Casting for Added Chaos Damage if in areas like Crematorium and against Immune to fire bosses.

O, I totally did not notice that he had a 4link set up with item rarity gem, so never mind on what gems i should replace.
Also as to colors of the chest plate, he has RRGGBB how hard would that be to get on per say an astral plate or gladiator plate.
thanks for the help
"
expjah wrote:
"
Can i use flametotem + GMP + addded chaos + faster projectiles + fire penetration , and faster casting replace to iron will ? then the damage will increase a lot .

Dont underestimate the power of Faster Casting tho, we dont have really that much STR (i got around three fiddy)

Anyway about your previous question, this build is made for MFing, in grps people dont expect to deal damage anyway, for solo this build still has enough damage.

LOL ?!! ZZ i though this build can solo and do everything . Even solo with self + MF by self. Untill i had wasted much of time only i know cannot solo ??!!!!!

If i use searing touch ? Can i solo ? Even end game ? 0.0 haha
Last edited by alibapaplayhon on May 26, 2014, 2:19:49 AM
"
"
expjah wrote:
"
Can i use flametotem + GMP + addded chaos + faster projectiles + fire penetration , and faster casting replace to iron will ? then the damage will increase a lot .

Dont underestimate the power of Faster Casting tho, we dont have really that much STR (i got around three fiddy)

Anyway about your previous question, this build is made for MFing, in grps people dont expect to deal damage anyway, for solo this build still has enough damage.

LOL ?!! ZZ i though this build can solo and do everything . Even solo with self + MF by self. Untill i had wasted much of time only i know cannot solo ??!!!!!

If i use searing touch ? Can i solo ? Even end game ? 0.0 haha

LoL??? why are Y talkinG so CRazy?!?!?

Expjah was top 50 pre invasion nerfs before 2week and most of it solo, maybe u can't solo cause u aint so good at games!!!!!!!!

It says enough that ur asking if u can use Searing Touch for flame totem build which gonna give u 0 armor, u prolly play ambush so thats np anyway!!!!!!>!>!! SC u can die NP

Plz have some respect for the guy who is helping you newbie and dont make stupid assumptions, dont u see him solo shipyard map in the video?

He has 300 base rarity, for soloing he told many times he is manage to cull every rsre/invader/boss with 2nd totem and keep 1 6L for dps so he can clear 78's in less then 15mins (SOLO)

I wonder why he still keeps helping you guys with all these attitudes, you aint looking that smart (An magic find build is not in groups for DPS, dindt u read topic title? solo or group culler)

This build clears faster 78's then an ST/Aegis cycloner clears an 75 from what ive heard/seen on streams. With 490 mf and solo.
Last edited by drokzzz on May 26, 2014, 6:10:22 AM
"
Tubbehh wrote:

Also as to colors of the chest plate, he has RRGGBB how hard would that be to get on per say an astral plate or gladiator plate.
thanks for the help

A LOT. Sacrificing a few people to the gods of rng should ease up the pain a little (actually....no. you still will spend five hundreds of chromes on it).

Prepare for RRRRRR > RRRRRB > RRRRRR > RRRRRG > RRRRRR > RRRRBG > RRRRRR > RRRRRG...

Last edited by Teplokot on May 26, 2014, 4:20:25 AM
Don't you get me ? i'm asking about is this build can fight Aztiri queen or something that are strong . Sure i'm know this build can solo , but this build cannot play in party,because i tried played in party , it's totally like no damage. Even are 2 member in a party .
Last edited by alibapaplayhon on May 26, 2014, 4:56:54 AM
"
Don't you get me ? i'm asking about is this build can fight Aztiri queen or something that are strong . Sure i'm know this build can solo , but this build cannot play in party,because i tried played in party , it's totally like no damage. Even are 2 member in a party .

We totally got you. You can't in english. You can't in parties. Your social skills are below zero. Go play some low life build and solo The Queen of Four Tits. Such skill much build

Anyway why PoE forums do not have an ignore user option? It is pretty much a must for all the FTP forums nowdays.
"
"

We totally got you. You can't in english. You can't in parties. Your social skills are below zero. Go play some low life build and solo The Queen of Four Tits. Such skill much build

Anyway why PoE forums do not have an ignore user option? It is pretty much a must for all the FTP forums nowdays.

Ok then , post up some videos that u are play in party in 75maps , just see your damage will become what ... And if u can post a video that is fight The Queen by yourself (NOT IN PARTY).
Last edited by alibapaplayhon on May 26, 2014, 6:19:29 AM
"
"
"

Ok then , post up some videos that u are play in party in 75maps , just see your damage will become what ... And if u can post a video that is fight The Queen by yourself (NOT IN PARTY).

You are trying to troll right? This is an MF build, Magic Finding in groups and still be able to clear 78 maps solo? I dont know which gear u had but ive got an 6L since early in the league and all my gems are 20, in 2/3man party's i actually do damage with 2400tooltip dps and guess what?

My totems actually take aggro over my friends so he is safe, totems are also for support to take hits and then again this build is an MF build.

If you'd watched mitches stream in 2 week (he got nr 11th overall) you'd saw that even he did enough damage in 2/3 man groups and he dindt have all the gem levels.

Ofcourse it ain't dps Ele buzzsaw wise or Phys wander, but then again these guys also dont cull you 100ex worth of uniques.

You dont seem to be getting the point of this build, if you still want to reply and not troll show me atleast 1 "MAGICFIND" spec that solo's Courtyard bosses in HC with 490 rarity/27quantity. I actually never seen an summoner culler anymore in invasion so far, they all tried but guess what? all specters/zombies die on every invader back then.

You don't even have characters, no group even expects an MF'er to do damage, if you dont like it, i don't care.
I'm a bit confused on how to continue ATM. I've been stuck doing blue 70 maps for a while. I want to do rare 72+, and get into 75-76s by L85. My stats at L78 are 5.0k life, 4.7k armor, -11chaos res, 1.1k totem dps (fire pen, no faster proj).

My totems keep dying whenever there are packs of ranged monsters. As a result I've put on windscreams and use double curse. (30 vaals into an amu so far, no luck) Ele weakness+temp chains or enfeeble+temp chains. I feel much safer with double curse, and gameplay feels much better too. The problem is I lose my culling totem and IIQ from boots. In general I'm not sure how to wear lots of IIR and get enough life/res from gear. I'm about to get the totem life node and swap in a quality totem. Will 30% totem life make a noticeable difference? What about the totem range node? I'm also thinking about faster proj in order to be more effective vs ranged monsters, since they run away from totems.

Gear atm:
Spoiler

All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
I'm a bit confused on how to continue ATM. I've been stuck doing blue 70 maps for a while. I want to do rare 72+, and get into 75-76s by L85. My stats at L78 are 5.0k life, 4.7k armor, -11chaos res, 1.1k totem dps (fire pen, no faster proj).

My totems keep dying whenever there are packs of ranged monsters. As a result I've put on windscreams and use double curse. (30 vaals into an amu so far, no luck) Ele weakness+temp chains or enfeeble+temp chains. I feel much safer with double curse, and gameplay feels much better too. The problem is I lose my culling totem and IIQ from boots. In general I'm not sure how to wear lots of IIR and get enough life/res from gear. I'm about to get the totem life node and swap in a quality totem. Will 30% totem life make a noticeable difference? What about the totem range node? I'm also thinking about faster proj in order to be more effective vs ranged monsters, since they run away from totems.

Gear atm:
Spoiler

Yes the 30% totem life does alot, together with the talent my totems have 74% life increase. (you can check that under 'c')

The totem range node doesn't affect flame totem, thats why i leveled with FP due to the range of the projectiles is much better and effective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info