Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

If you drop crit dmg and elem dmg for iiq and iir you lose tons of dmg and you will not farm efficiently (maybe low lv maps or docks). Also you wont shock and freeze much so you will not gain increased rarity from windripper itself
MF power of this build comes from speed of farming not big rarity numbers. Build in mf in bow is enough imo

Ring is pretty ok, also you can try aurseize and goldwyrm if you can cap res and have enough life
Last edited by arcadius on Nov 26, 2014, 2:36:05 PM
I farm Vaal fragments (have 1000+ of them, so just stuff them in the map device, and run them for Midnights). I adjust my gear for MF and replace WED and ICD with IIR and IIQ.

As I am level 96 and Vaal fragment levels are 68 or so they are easy to do: they have a high concentration of bosses, exiles and boxes. Killing a fragment boss every few minutes really has the rares and uniques flowing.

Note that you should be signiicantly overleveled to do this, as otherwise you will struggle to gain the IIQ/IIR from Windripper as noted in the article above. If you cannot use both gems, use the IIQ, as quantity rules.

XP-wise it is not really rewarding: I get about 50.000 exp per fragment-run, so I only need to run 6000 or so for level 97 :)
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Nov 27, 2014, 5:28:59 AM
hi,

i am currently trying out this build and i have to say leveling was fun but now at lvl 72 i my dps kind of suck (only 10k) and i die all the time because of my low life (only 3k)

here is my gear:

Spoiler

and i have taken all life passives and the aura cluster near the ranger start so i can run auras heralds

and i have just recently switched out the cwdt + end ... because it seemed to be useless
Last edited by vangrandson on Nov 29, 2014, 3:32:36 PM
even 1 second of ic can be life saver because you can leech back your life in this time
"
vangrandson wrote:
hi,

i am currently trying out this build and i have to say leveling was fun but now at lvl 72 i my dps kind of suck (only 10k) and i die all the time because of my low life (only 3k)

here is my gear:

Spoiler

and i have taken all life passives and the aura cluster near the ranger start so i can run auras heralds

and i have just recently switched out the cwdt + end ... because it seemed to be useless

Well your equipment has lot of room for improvement.

No WED on Rings, Amu, 26% is kinda low on a quiver, also try to get crit multiplier on the quiver. No Voll's so I guess it's hard for you to keep the charges up. LVL's on the auras and heralds is huge, Also quality. How high is your crit chance in a map? With all the crit passives + power charges you reach ~90% easy.

Just keep leveling and playing. I'm lvl 90 now with maxed aura's and 18-20/20 gems and I'm on 40k aoe now with charges up (always the case with voll's), no vaal haste or atrziri flask.

All this gear and only 17K DPS ?!?!?! WHERE CAN I IMPROVE!
ive been reading this thread on my way to work, very interesting ive been doing something comparable as pretty much pure mf.Ddint copy any build though , i dont enjoy that. gotta say tornado shot is really funny , and i can only imagine the possibilitys. As u see im running pure mf , and still 7k tooltip, cant wait to respecc after patches to a low life version of this with lots more auras and get that to lvl 100.( or near ;)

gear i use for mf, somthing like 160 iiq 250 rarity without flask

potential gear for serious life version

would really appreciate input because im only experienced with rather squishy mf version.

Im planning on getting to 100 for some time now and i think that would be a good build.
I would be fine with 20 k tooltip because everything is dying vers fast alrdy ,
Should i go low life, got 6 link shavs, or life based , i also really enjoy eb, running aa atm. My main priority is not dying then close second really really fast clearing, I think i can achieve both with that build.
Last edited by karlklaps on Dec 1, 2014, 11:13:53 AM
1.3.0 skilltree is out in its preliminary form. Seems that a few criticial hit multiplier nodes have been reduced, to a total in this tree around 13% lesss? So no significant change at first glance.

Any comment? I'm really hoping we'll get an update soon as it his, this build is nice.

Also, with the resets are there any changes to the tree we could use through full respec at higher levels?

Ah well :)
New tree looks like it hardly changes anything but we have to wait and see the patch notes because I'd put money on tornado shot being nerfed.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
I hope you're not right.

Here's my gear set:
Spoiler

~43k dps with PCs up, ~63k dps with vaal haste and flask, 3.6k life. I plan to respec, drop all nodes down to Berserking, take some life nodes, IAS from shadow tree and finally additional +34% wed (Forces of Nature). At the end should get > 45k dps with PCs up. I'm a ranger.
Last edited by ojejku on Dec 5, 2014, 12:36:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info