Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

We have almost same builds.

My gear;
Spoiler

I couldnt afford any 6L or 5L gear, so i'm using tabula. Voll's idea is really good.

I have some questions; i'm using Lightning Arrow instead of Split Arrow. LA seems better since it has %increased projectile damage but SA has increased physical damage and LA hit more monsters. What u think about that?

And why not life gain on hit? U dont need vaal pact and its really good choice with high aps.
They keep writing about unique item balance in the news letters yet keep making stuff like this. Can I nipple hand dual wield this and voltaic?
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
You could have at least tried to max your resists...
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Can't you unspec the heartseeker cluster on the right and respec the 3 points into finishing the assassination cluster by the power charge node and the bloodthirster cluster in the north? ADds about 5% crit chance

Edit: Actually no, unspect the throatseeker cluster on the top left and you gain a skill point
Last edited by KickTheCAN on Mar 31, 2014, 6:09:24 PM
mathil, what's manmoding?
"
nouser wrote:
mathil, what's manmoding?

Man-Mode-ing
Just a few days ago everyone scoffed at me for trying to trade in my Windripper for a soultaker.
We'll see who'll be scoffing now! I might as well run this build over that ridiculously overpriced soultaker build I've been vying for. I also used buzzsaw when I came back to PoE a few months back and in Ambush I got a windripper drop from one of the noob bosses at dominus.
Really cool build, I found one optimization though. After the bloodthirst node, if you remove the +10 int +3x8% life and spend that in the scion life wheel you can get 3x6%+1x10% instead. Small difference, I know but it is a numbers game. :)
It's possible to use PCoC on your single target skill to make power charges instead of Voll's. That's what I did on my split arrow build last league. I often wouldn't have power charges when running solo vs packs, but it's okay because the DPS is still high enough to not matter much. Against single target and in parties, which is when you really want the extra DPS, the power charges get kept up pretty well.
"
Plimmer wrote:
Really cool build, I found one optimization though. After the bloodthirst node, if you remove the +10 int +3x8% life and spend that in the scion life wheel you can get 3x6%+1x10% instead. Small difference, I know but it is a numbers game. :)

I think his build is more efficient. You gain the 24% life as well as a +10 int node. He already grabs the 10% node later on.

"
I_I_I wrote:
It's possible to use PCoC on your single target skill to make power charges instead of Voll's. That's what I did on my split arrow build last league. I often wouldn't have power charges when running solo vs packs, but it's okay because the DPS is still high enough to not matter much. Against single target and in parties, which is when you really want the extra DPS, the power charges get kept up pretty well.

I don't quite understand. Wouldn't that be a waste of a socket? Voll's protector has PCoC. If he gets it 6 linked, it would essentially be a 7 linked chest. Elemental hit is a single target attack which is placed in his chest.
Last edited by KickTheCAN on Mar 31, 2014, 7:50:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info