Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

Cool, thanks!
Tree updated. It's happened with most of my skill trees and the fix is to just copy the build over to another skill tree calculator. In this case I've done it for PoEBuilder. Should be fine now.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
so is this better as a ranger now? looking for something to do after 1-month is done

This is a great boot to use while leveling this spec
"
Mathil wrote:
Tree updated. It's happened with most of my skill trees and the fix is to just copy the build over to another skill tree calculator. In this case I've done it for PoEBuilder. Should be fine now.

Cool, thanks I was wondering about that.

I'm looking for a starting point to make a casual MF'er (maybe like 50/150 or something) after six-linking my legacy Ripper recently. Is there any reason not to start with this build?
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
"
Mathil wrote:

Cool, thanks I was wondering about that.

I'm looking for a starting point to make a casual MF'er (maybe like 50/150 or something) after six-linking my legacy Ripper recently. Is there any reason not to start with this build?

In case anyone finds post this and is considering the same, it's totally viable; works really well. GLHF
Any suggestion to Jewel choice?

I have been using this two that I have sitting on my stash:

The need of Intelligence is a pain in the ass ¬¬
Mathil can you update passive tree before league start?:)
Mathil updated his main thread with an offline and online version of the 2.1 tree for this build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189/page/1
dude can u help me make a quick update yo your elemental crit range build? cause i loved the one 2 leagues ago and i would like to recreate it again in this patch as a experimental! contact me via pm or my stream nergaard2k@twitch as im streaming now and then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info