Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

I play a scion, the build looks like vetroxbl's build, but i have a big problem with my mana ... It's just horrible. How can i resolve this ?
I use this build on mana. To deal with the mana cost I use elreon jewels with -8/7/7. Other than that HoI supported with mana leech also helps. Optionally one can get maybe 0.2% phys mana leech. It would help with single target. But not necessary.

Links: Split arrow - Chain - Faster Attacks - WED - Leech - Increased Crit Damage. DPS: 50K with all charges (no flasks, vaal skills). HP: a bit less than 4k. 40/45 dodge. Not bad...
"
Shaka02 wrote:
I play a scion, the build looks like vetroxbl's build, but i have a big problem with my mana ... It's just horrible. How can i resolve this ?

Blood Magic gem, I personally never felt like going down the -8 route since getting other shit like rarity which I may want for farming just becomes impossible :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
2 jewels with +2 mana gained on hit should be ok as well. Tested only one jewel and is was quiet playable.
I tried to go the +2 mana gain on hit route in the beginning as well. But with the high attack speed i just couldnt sustain on bosses and had to go back to BM gem.
My biggest curiosity:

What kind of rolls does a bow need before it's close to or on par with a windripper (minus the MF obviously)

Ele dps: ??
Crit chance: ??
Attack speed: ??
(+Crit modifier, something windripper can't get)
Literal dogshit can be on par with windrippers, like 2t1-2 ele rolls on thicket base, crit chance, master craft attack speed, bam.

The key here is to remember that bow crit is very low unless you go for slow bases which you don't want to do as we are elemental so it's important to not master craft the crit chance as that will result in lower consistency.
Really want to try out this build in hardcore league, but wondering does anyone running the build without VP with split arrow?

wondering with current change of reflect, will it be an issue?
"
LucasLin wrote:
Really want to try out this build in hardcore league, but wondering does anyone running the build without VP with split arrow?

You won't be able to enter ref maps.
"
LucasLin wrote:

I can tell you that without VP, i'd most likely be 1 shotting myself on a reflect pack.

Also here's the bow i picked up for 1.5ex on warbands (already 5L) it was the 3rd highest ele dps bow for sale, there was one more expensive one that had -crit mod, -accuracy but +8% aspd, i thought this was the better option though. (The more expensive one also was unlinked, so it would have ended up being over double the price)

74pdps + 292 edps
Last edited by Bloodytrailz on Aug 31, 2015, 3:10:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info