Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

this build can do UBER ?
"
KingDra wrote:
this build can do UBER ?

I haven't tried myself. Possibly. Wouldn't be too easy though imo.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
I'm going to try to start streaming tomorrow (10-12 hours from this post I hope). Here's a video talking a bit about it: videotalkingaboutit and here's my stream: twitch.tv/Mathil1.

Feel free to go there and follow me if you'd like to know when I'm online as it will be the easiest place to get answers for questions related to builds and such.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
This build is the best example of true glass cannon. Yes its wrecks everything including 78 maps but...

If you missed one single mob - you dead. Missed frog leaper = dead, goat leaper = dead, exile = dead.

I actually cant even imagine how is it possible to do Atziri even. I can do anything but Atziri itself. When it splits into four forms the one that throws spears just oneshots me. As i re-enter room its instantly oneshots me again. I have almost same gear and same scion tree. But i simply cant understand how you survive with like zero armor and evasion.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
If you want to have a look at my version, posted it a couple of pages earlier, I am able to use a Lightning coil, with Acro and Phase acro, I have 3,8k life and that feels like easily enough, I even removed life from one of my rings just for the fun of even more dps. And with that combo it is one of the most tanky ranged builds I have played so far.
"
low_Unam wrote:
If you want to have a look at my version, posted it a couple of pages earlier, I am able to use a Lightning coil, with Acro and Phase acro, I have 3,8k life and that feels like easily enough, I even removed life from one of my rings just for the fun of even more dps. And with that combo it is one of the most tanky ranged builds I have played so far.

Sounds interesting, will take a look, thanks.

edit::

Oh, Acuty, how predictable. So nope for me. :)
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Nov 23, 2014, 5:15:12 AM
I have not tested that without but I don't see why it shouldn't work without acuity, swap FA, for BM in your setup (or pcoc if you want to use HoT to get your powercharges, even though I am not a fan of that) and skill to vaalpact. (Try to get physdmg on your gear so you get enough leech, I had to that as well, to get enough mana)

Edit:

Tested running the skills on BM and had no problem sustaining the lifecost, with 2% leech from tree. So what I said above should work with some additional leech on gear.

With something like the following tree:
passives for Ranger:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMHHgguCpsOSBGWFr8ZihmOGo8fQSF2Iuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4Kk0vbzBxMHwx-jIJNZI2PTnUOkI_J0lRSn1KyEt4TZJRR1FMVUtW-luvYeJjQ2egbEZsjG1sbqpvnnBScLtybHb3dwd313jrfVt9dX8rgwmGzocTh3aMC4w2jX2Nv4_6lS6bjZu1nKSdqqCfqW6sR6_rtUi18rl8u-PBM8M6xKLKStN-1CPWiti92RPdDd2o44TnCudU53To1uwY7LDtg-968NXz6vba-wn8xf66_94=
if you want to go Scion I would start with the resist nodes to make gearing easier.
Last edited by low_Unam on Nov 23, 2014, 12:50:43 PM
Still playing my low life build. Did some changes and I lost 300 es, but gained a lot of damage.

At 22.3k with just auras.

52.1k with Blood Rage + Charges - This is what I'm at 99% of the time

76.4k with Atziri's Promise and Vaal Haste

The defense is still very low, but I suppose if you kill stuff before it gets to you, it doesn't really matter. I have capped res, but with only 5.1k energy shield, no armor, no dodge and little evasion, I can die very fast.
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
This build is the best example of true glass cannon. Yes its wrecks everything including 78 maps but...

If you missed one single mob - you dead. Missed frog leaper = dead, goat leaper = dead, exile = dead.

I actually cant even imagine how is it possible to do Atziri even. I can do anything but Atziri itself. When it splits into four forms the one that throws spears just oneshots me. As i re-enter room its instantly oneshots me again. I have almost same gear and same scion tree. But i simply cant understand how you survive with like zero armor and evasion.

If you get Atziri's Acuity (a mere 200 ex or so), you can leave out Vaal Pact and retool the tree in something like (Ranger tree):

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QMeBbUGIwceCC4Kmw5ID6sPxBGWFr8ZihmOGo8fQSF2I_Yk_SaVKgstgy9vMHEwfDH6Nj051DpCO3xJUUp9S1dLeE2SUUdRTFHZUzVVS1b6W69d8mHiYqxjQ2egbIxtbG-eb_JwUnC7cNVyw3b3dwd313jrfXV_K3_GgwmGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5UulwabjZu1nKSdqqCfoqOrC6xHr-uwkrVIuMq748DjwTPBxcM6xKLKSswG037UI9aK2RPdDd2o5wrnVOwY7YPvevDV8bPz6vba-wn8xf66_5P_3g==

Now you have more life and more importantly Dodge/Spell Dodge. Dodging 40% of all attacks is a real lifesaver. For emergencies I have replaced the Atziri Flask by a Rumi's Concoction as 10 seconds (2 activations) of 40/20 block is much more important than some more Chaos damage and I already leech to 100% with each crit.

I am now no longer a glass cannon: as long as I keep firing I can stand in the frontline and take things head on.

My problem is that I am almost level 96, and don't have a bright idea on how to spend the next point (or the 4 after that). Attack speed and damage have reached the point of diminishing returns (currently dps is 25K with charges up, and some gems still to go to 20/20, will probably end up near 30K once I have the 21/20s and 20/23).

So I am deliberating between:
- going for Depth Perception: higher accuracy and higher crit% means a more reliable leech: you don't want to not-crit 2-3 times in a row.
- going for Celerity: more movement speed (simply not being there when the blow lands is the best defense) and more Evasion
- going for Survivalist: more Evasion, a bit more max Cold res, and more ele res (so I can use gear with more life, evasion and/or damage instead of being constrained by needing ele res like now)

The problem is that all nodes seem so marginal from here on out.

but maybe someone here has this brilliant idea on how to finish/modify this tree?
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Nov 25, 2014, 10:06:27 AM
Personally, I would take increase of 58% elemental dmg from the shadow start tree, requires 5 passive points but its all about the dps of this build.
Last edited by ojejku on Nov 25, 2014, 11:00:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info