Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

You already answerd for your question :p low 66 level, no auras and probably no wed on jewellery/belt.
"
Vortilion wrote:
I have one question to this build.

Im Level 66 Ranger and use a Tabula Rasa with all the 6 gems inckude tornado shot but i only have 1k dmg with tornado shot without auras.

How do you get smg over 20k ????

Well you said it yourself, auras.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
With Herold of Thunder, Anger and Wrath i have 3,7k dmg
IGN: Vortilion
"
Vortilion wrote:
With Herold of Thunder, Anger and Wrath i have 3,7k dmg

It is the damage of each projectile (assuming you have gmp)
Your damage with just three out of four auras is actually ~20k at level 66 duh

You must have WED on every piece of gear, especially jewelry.

Try looking for something like this for gloves:
"

If you are lucky you can get boots with open prefix to master roll wed on them too:
"

Going from, lets say 20 wed to 35 wed is already a HUGE difference (it is like 2 nodes from a tree) so try to get only t1-t2 rolled items. Also level of auras means a lot. ALSO attack speed from Frenzy puts a cherry on the top.

You do not need all the stuff to be perfect, i am currently have Atziri on farm with this build and i have started with scraps i gathered from items i had from mapping. Build is insanely strong when you get decent gear and borderline overpowered when you have BiS.

Will be doing Atziri with Harp today, i know it is possible i just want to see how hard is it compared to Ripper )
Last edited by Teplokot on Nov 12, 2014, 1:46:06 PM
"
Teplokot wrote:

If you are lucky you can get boots with open prefix to master roll wed on them too:

This is brilliant! Didn't think of doing that, nice :D
Last edited by CabooseDog on Nov 12, 2014, 2:03:18 PM
Been playing some more on my low life windripper. The DPS is still far from where I want it, but I have am missing some dps stuff. With better rares/some levels, I can get an additional 120%+ WED and 100%+ Crit Multiplier, which would be absolutely massive. The problem I'm having is, that there are no good rings available for less than 150ex and that's kinda expensive.

I've got capped resists and 5500 ES which is mostly enough. There have been a few times where I've lost the shield and dropped from 1200 HP to 500-1000 (I've been playing without reserving my life in 78 map rotations because people there can carry an entire team by themselves so I opted to drop that bit of deeps for some hp to go with the es). 6500-7000 ES would be preferable, but even with just 5500 I can do pretty much any map/mod in solo play without problem.

My damage is at 13.8k unbuffed and with Bloodrage/Charges I go to 32k. Vaal Haste and flask puts me at 47k or so.

I'll be testing using HoT with Curse of Hit and Assassin's Mark in place of PCoC to see how that works out.
"
The problem I'm having is, that there are no good rings available for less than 150ex and that's kinda expensive

This is not "good jewelry", these are mirror tier absolutely best in slot jewels

Windripper build (especially the Death Harp version of the build) is still considered a budged build. It is one of the best top tier build for temporary leagues but truth be told there are better builds in Standard.

With this build, even with budget gears you will be smashing all the content except uber atziri with eyes closed but... since it seems that you are playing on Standard and not a stranger to parties - some other builds like Mortal Conviction Wander or ST can make you feel inferior. Don't be. Elemental Bowsaw is better than 90% of builds out there, it is just there are few builds those are blatantly overpowered and you cant really compare any build to them.
Should I go to the upper part of the skill tree first or the lower part? I'm rather new to playing bow builds.
48k is the dmg I have on life based tornado and Im only using 2 heralds and wrath so I dont see the point in going low life for dmg. It would make more sense with gg phys bow since you can benefit from atk spd and huge leech from blood rage (atk spd on windripper isnt really that needed since bow is already fast and you oneshotting anyway)
If I had gear I would just go wander or ST since they always will be superior in ll
"
arcadius wrote:
48k is the dmg I have on life based tornado and Im only using 2 heralds and wrath so I dont see the point in going low life for dmg.

Would you mind posting your gear and tree to get 48k? Also is the 48k with Atziri flask and Vaal haste?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info