Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

"
arcadius wrote:
My gear is shit I know that
I have only about 2.1k ES

Not only your gear is bad but your tree is awful as well. You picked a lot of useless points like 8% incr crit chance etc.
How is accuracy useless? You wanna shot 3 times just to hit something? Having 93% acc and 95 crit gives 88 % real crit chance
Last edited by arcadius on Nov 8, 2014, 4:11:23 AM
"
arcadius wrote:
Ok Im too lazy to post screenshots but this is summary of what I did

Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4GIwixDjwOSA-rD8QQexEvEYERlhRxFSAWvxmKGo8dqh9BIXYlvCoLKjgqTSsKLOktgzH6Nj026DnUOlI7fD8nP_xFfEZxRwZKyFBCUUxTNVb6WK9br1yKX2pjQ2OnbWxuqm-eb_JwUnLDdvd3B3fXeA19W38rf8aDCYbOhxOMC4w2lwaXl5mam7WcpKCfoi6io6luqwusR7Q4tUi18rb3uMq5fL46wTPB88M6xKLKSswG1orbGtvn3Q3dRt-_4YjjhOUZ53ToZutj7LDy4fPq9Uv22vsJ-_X8xQ==

Gear

My gear is shit I know that
I have only about 2.1k ES (Shav wont change much) and cant run all aureas which I planned (3 more points for auras near unvawering should let me). I cant even cap all res with 3 purities, dont have enough res on gear. Eva with Grace is something over 10k with 48% chance
You can only go Tornado with this spec since there is no room for gems and my dps was only 42k with 5 charges and Blood Rage
I have crap crit chance now due to not using rats nest - only 85%
Cant run vaal haste and cant use cdwt immortal call

Oh and you have enough life to make 1-2 shots and when you miss youre fucked unless you have instant life flask to fire another. Turns out all this aspd from BR is not really used
Unless you have mirror gear its not worth to go low life and even then I seriously doubt it

No wonder you broke your char...

55% increased ES to begin with, quite shitty for a lowlife build

Atleast take the Scion wheel or something...
Problem is you cant take more ES without sacrificing a lot of crit and dps. Those mirrored rings with flat ES and 20% es would make big difference but those things cost more than this whole build
Why you take the passive point at the bandits in normal instead the life ?
IGN: Vortilion
So I followed this build pretty closely, been having a blast and have gotten a ranger up to lvl 90 pretty easily. Here is my tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4DHgW1BiMILgqbDkgPqw_EEZYWvxmKGY4ajx9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCyo4Kk0tgzBxMHwx-jIJNZI51DpCO3w_J0p9SshLV0t4TZJRR1FMUzVVS1b6W69d8mHiY0NnoGxGbqpvnm_ycFJwu3DVcmx293cHd9d4631bfXV_K3_GgwmGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5cGm42btZykoJ-io6lurEev67VItfK4yrvjwOPBM8HFwzrEospK037UI9aK2L3dDd2o5wrnVOwY7YPvevGz8-r22vsJ_MX-uv_e

My gear is pretty close to Mathil's but just without so much life on the jewelry, but I'm trying to work on it.

So does anyone have some advice on where I should head on this tree? My only idea is to maybe grab the 20% accurancy node at the start of the ranger tree, grab some life on the life wheel, or maybe even go for that 4% mana reduction node right above the Harrier node.

Is Ice Shot the go to single target skill for this build?

Thanks
Does life gain on hit work with herald of thunder? The tooltip only shows benefit from curse on hit gem. Am I missing something?
Last edited by ojejku on Nov 9, 2014, 11:38:39 AM
"
Is Ice Shot the go to single target skill for this build?

No. If you use tornado you dont need single target at all. For split arrow frenzy is nice for charges or ele hit for more crit chance (80% crit from 20q ele hit)

"
Does life gain on hit work with herald of thunder? The tooltip only shows benefit from curse on hit gem. Am I missing something?

LGOH only works with attacks, herald is not an attack
Last edited by arcadius on Nov 9, 2014, 12:42:34 PM
Hi,

I went a different way with my Ranger and went for mana cause of the imba gloves I was able to buy before prices went insane.

Gear:
Spoiler

With this passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMHHgguCpsOSBGWFr8ZihmOGo8dqh9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLL28wcTB8Mfo2PTnUOkI6s0ZxSVFKfUtXS3hNklFHVUtW-luvXkVh4mNDZ6BsjG1sb55wUnC7csN293cHd9d46311fyuDCYbOhxOHdowLjDaNfY2_j_qS85Uum42btZyknaqgn6R4qwuv67VIuXy748DjwTPB1cM6xKLKSswGzerTftQj1orZE90N3aje-OGI44TnCudU53To1uwY7LDtg-968NXxs_Pq9tr66_sJ_MX-uv_e

The HoT setup gives me free 15% attack speed and some mana, as well as flask charges. So I like this more then assasins mark, and I have the very important power charges all the time.

Last edited by low_Unam on Nov 9, 2014, 1:28:25 PM
"
arcadius wrote:

"

LGOH only works with attacks, herald is not an attack

So i guess ppl here are wearing this with HoT setup just to level the gem.

@low_Unam, when you say that you got power chargers all the time then you should be aware that it's not the same playstyle experience as with Voll. With Voll you don't have to sustain power charges with other skill, its much more comfortable to use only main skill, I guess. I would wear Voll if I would have it 6linked.

The only issue with the build I got so far is that you can get OS when there is a desync, when you open a chest (there is always a desync when you do that), heavy spell or there are really fast mobs.

BTW I would love to see some variation with low life (got shav 6l), that would allow us to run purities & grace. However, all ES nodes are too far from bow crit nodes. Maybe new patch will change that. I have some ideas but I'm broken atm so I can't give it a try.
Last edited by ojejku on Nov 9, 2014, 1:44:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info