Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

"
Flapdrol wrote:
If you get Atziri's Acuity

This can be read as "if you sell your both kidneys" nowadays :)

Im already sold everything valuable in my stash to buy Windripper.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Pls stop demonising about AAcuity and other great items for following reasons:
- atm price is around one mirror (not "both your kidneys"), 2xshavronne etc. that you can drop or chance
- it's an end game gear, I mean real end game, that you want to pursuit and such things keeps you playing game A or B, otherwise you would get end game gear in one week or so (even less like in d3, then what?). A solid endgame ARPG should have such so called here "GODLY" items with really low drop rate, this keeps me playing POE after all. There is something that I can pursuit and will give me huge satisfaction once I do that. Like for example killing uber atziri for the first time. I wish there were more things like that, including such rare items. Playing POE actually gives you some sort of ROI (return on investment), where "I" should be considered your time. If you don't like such mechanic then POE is not for you. Period.
- you don't have to buy you can grind uber atziri and find your own.

So at the end you can keep whining aroud or set a presonal challenge and try to get them using mechanics and economy that game provides. In real life there are also such two types of personalities.
Last edited by ojejku on Nov 25, 2014, 12:16:23 PM
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:
If you get Atziri's Acuity

This can be read as "if you sell your both kidneys" nowadays :)

Im already sold everything valuable in my stash to buy Windripper.

Time to trade in those pesky kidneys too.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Was feeling pretty good about my 52k dps until I met another low life windripper build ingame. He's sitting at 130k dps, and that's without vaal haste and atziri flask. Granted, he does have more options since he doesn't have to spent gem slots or passive nodes on sustaining tornado shot as he spams life flasks, but still, that's quite a lot of dps.
"
ojejku wrote:
Pls stop demonising about AAcuity and blah blah blah

Dude, pls. Im playing this game almost two years now and NEVER saw in my drop neither 6L, not a shaws, im playing every league and standard and most valuable drop i ever saw is Auxium. For the whole time i got like 10 exalteds dropped in sum. And to farm Uber you need godly gear which (surprise) you can get from uber only. What a coincidence. I even have nothing valuable in my drop to trade and accumulate wealth. Also unfortunately i have real life beside the game so i cant grind shit 24/7 and have only 2-3 hours in a day and maybe 5-6 in a weekends.

Im not whining so go be snob somewhere else. Im not asking this game to be casual like D3, all i ask is stop advising peoples to get Acuty and/or Shaws. Most people never get them and never can afford them. You made a build with mirrored gear, acuty and shaws which all cost like 100500 exalteds? Good for you, im proud of you but stop positioning it like it can be replicable by anyone. I doubt such thing can be replicable by more than three people in the entire game lol.

Pardon my engrish in advance.
"
Was feeling pretty good about my 52k dps until I met another low life windripper build ingame. He's sitting at 130k dps, and that's without vaal haste and atziri flask. Granted, he does have more options since he doesn't have to spent gem slots or passive nodes on sustaining tornado shot as he spams life flasks, but still, that's quite a lot of dps.

Im pretty sure he is using "additional arrow" quiver and windripper. That allows to use LMP instead of GMP and gain a huge DPS boost.
I am now at 30K dps without Vaal Haste and quite happy about it. 30K GMP Tornado Shot is enough to kill almost anything quite quickly and the rest is spent better in defense. I am at level 96 now, and a single death translates to about 15 78-maps. Not dying is my only goal.

I could gear up to get to 40K or so by upgrading my jewelry, but I have this nagging feeling that crit is high on the nerf list for the upcoming patch, so I am holding off spending the
for the moment.

(and, yes, the mirror is there to further inflame the have-not vs have discussion)
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Nov 26, 2014, 8:56:32 AM
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
ojejku wrote:
Pls stop demonising about AAcuity and blah blah blah

Dude, pls....

For the sake of Mathil thread I will just answer to you for the last time here. So if you want to continue this discussion then send me a pm pls and do Mathil a favor here as well.

First of all, I didn't offend anyone and you did offended me, calling me "snob". Secondly, you totally didn't understand any single line of what I have said. I won't repeat myself again. Thirdly, you should have already learnt throughout your lifetime that before you accuse/claim anybody for something then you should fristly be sure about that and know that person well.

I don't have any single mirrored item, I have never dropped any mirror and I've been playing more years than you in POE by now. I also have a real life, job, wife, son and don't have time to grind all day long, but you know what is the difference between me and ppl like you? I'm not whinning around that I don't have this and that, blaming game/ppl about that. I just keep trying, making a real difference. If I get bored ever then I will just give myself a break or quit playing. I will not come here and there and just complain on this and that.

With all due respect, if you're playing 2 years and the best valuable item you ever had is auxium, then you're simply not doing this right. Period.

Nobody advised you here to use Acuity here. Even if sb did, then what is wrong with that? Really ask yourself a question, because I don't see anything wrong with that. Maybe sth is wrong with your attitude? You're wrong that you can't do uber without Godly gear. Saying that and in the way you expressed that, you're just admitting that you're demonising and generalising. Again, it also proves that you're doing sth wrong as with 2 years of experience with POE.
Last edited by ojejku on Nov 26, 2014, 11:01:19 AM
ojejku, try to troll me harder, mate. And read again whole my post at least twice.
I want to use this build but with 20-20s IIR and IIQ gems. Or just IIQ. And Gifts from Above. Drop crit dmg gem from the Tabula?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info