Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

I'm making a ranger version of this build...does anyone have a 1.3 updated build for rangers by any chance?
I think the ranger build is on the 1st page.
is this build RIP in 1.3?
No, the build works just fine. Only lost about 4k tooltip. Pretty much the only difference is the extra health node before Thick Skin.
ranger or scion. I dont care.
this buid is awesome
the only dude I got is to use this ring
instead to go vaal pact
using deaths harp atm in the new league to level up...but think im going to need a replacement soon it's noticeably getting weaker now that im in merc docks and moving on to maps soon...any recommendations?
Chin Sol does pretty good dps for it's level requirement of 62. It's not a crit bow and you probably don't have the passives to make puncture trap with it worthwhile but it might be good for a few levels. It'll still benefit from all the attack speed and shouldn't be too expensive. Besides that consider crafting a bow.

Had no problems leveling with a 5L Voll's Protector and Death's Harp right until Windripper became available, but that was before the multi nerf so I can see it starting to fall off in merciless. Remember that auras scale really well with levels, so it might just be the gems needing xp more so than the bow itself.
"
tostie wrote:
Chin Sol does pretty good dps for it's level requirement of 62. It's not a crit bow and you probably don't have the passives to make puncture trap with it worthwhile but it might be good for a few levels. It'll still benefit from all the attack speed and shouldn't be too expensive. Besides that consider crafting a bow.

Had no problems leveling with a 5L Voll's Protector and Death's Harp right until Windripper became available, but that was before the multi nerf so I can see it starting to fall off in merciless. Remember that auras scale really well with levels, so it might just be the gems needing xp more so than the bow itself.

thank you for your insight.

I'm working my way to get a tabula which will probably be my main armor until a 6L volls which wont be for awhile lul
oh one more question...even with alpha's howl and the reduction nodes for the RANGER tree, is it possible to run 4 auras O.O? or will I be limited to 3 since I'm not scion
You'll be able to run Wrath, Anger, Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder once you pick up all the aura nodes and your reduced mana gems are high enough level. With level 20 reduced mana gems it leaves enough mana to cast the occasional Smoke Mine, Blink Arrow, Lightning Warp.

Here is my current level 90 Ranger tree for reference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info