Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

I'll have to check out that new thread.

Thanks, petrov
Unfortunately, GGG is not beneficial to remove RMT from the game.
I would also like to see in the game the ability to fully craft rather than trade.

But thank you for the theme.
Voted. We NEED Self-Found league. Even if it will be so-called Paid League (http://www.pathofexile.com/leagues), i'm sure most of players will donate to play SF.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Jun 10, 2014, 5:20:19 AM
You can get everything on this game without RMT
"
chromafunk wrote:
You can get everything on this game without RMT

we get .. stub from the game.

In any case, separate selfaund League will not interfere with the players who love to trade and RMT.

A number of players in this league, just shows how wrong GGG.
You can play selfound in all league if you want, there is no reason to make a selfound league.
What I have detected during my days of harcore trading is that people is really, really lazy. That's the main problem, laziness. They want to mindless click all day and not even make an effort to sell the loot they get while playing. That would make them rich enough to get their swag, but they refuse to do so and instead complain about RMT-

This game without the trading part would not be as half as cool. While trading you develop your business and trading market skills too, and it´s FUN- It is also very rewarding to trade until you get a collection of exalts and then buy the item you were craving for.

Now go and sell the loot you have gathered, you will discover another dimension of the game. NO TO SELF FOUND, LONG LIVE THE MARKET, DOWN WITH RMT and BOTTING.

"
chromafunk wrote:

Now go and sell the loot you have gathered, you will discover another dimension of the game. NO TO SELF FOUND, LONG LIVE THE MARKET, DOWN WITH RMT and BOTTING.

I play hack and slash. Accordingly things in the game I should be getting, or drop an crafting. Why am I being forced to trade?

For about 2000-3000 hours of play, I got 5 exalted orbs, and that I can be crafted? nothing! Even friends have never seen eferal. And where Kraft?) On the market?)

You are asking me to go to the market and start baryzhnichat, but I do not want to play the huckster - I do not like it.

I want to be able to drop an adequate craft things, instead of playing the market.

At this point in the game you can remove the orbs, and enter the gold - the game will not change. Because the game is not CRAFT.
Last edited by nameforgame on Jun 10, 2014, 8:54:26 AM
"
keta wrote:
You can play selfound in all league if you want, there is no reason to make a selfound league.

at the moment and we do, but the reason is.

Lack of adequate loot orb for crafting - now it means to poluchesh things on the market, but as not a means to create things.

In selfaund league certainly would like to see a real opportunity to craft.

Blizzard cut trade and hiked drop in D3 and what happened?
People started to go back - so that was pleasant to play.

And I do not understand why GGG can not make such a league? I do not see any reason except RMT encouragements from their side.
I'm sick of this thoughts.
Last edited by nameforgame on Jun 11, 2014, 12:05:06 AM
Most of ppl wich ask self league What They really want its dumb drop rate ... Get insane gear quick(like in d3 full bis in 2weeks)
Ppl wich really want to play self found play selfound in normal league and dont come qq in the forum .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info