Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
radmanvr wrote:
"
ecogen wrote:
"
radmanvr wrote:
What do you mean "keep going" did you and I enter a dick measuring contest or something I must have missed it cause I ain't see nothing.

What you want is abomination to this game and franchise to ggg as a gaming developer and company.

Yeah wanting to progress in a reasonable amount of time purely by killing stuff is an abomination to the ARPG genre. Sorry bro.

And who's fault is that for not taking advantage of all venues offered by GGG?

I did take advantage of it. Still didn't make it fun.
ign: ecogen
And you think SFL will make it fun? You're in for a rude awakening.
"
radmanvr wrote:

ahaha

Self found experts online.
[Removed by Support]
ign: ecogen
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 22, 2014, 4:17:16 PM
"
radmanvr wrote:

Some of us want to play ARPG not trade simulator. I don't like being forced to trade/party to get good gear or sustain high level maps. When I play PoE I want to play it as ARPG not MMO (it's very bad as one). For MMOs there are plenty of far better ones out there.
[Removed by Support]

Standard Forever
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 22, 2014, 4:20:11 PM
I love RMT and trade simulator 2014. Never add SFL because then I won't be able to pay my rent.
"
I love RMT and trade simulator 2014. Never add SFL because then I won't be able to pay my rent.

lol
Standard Forever
"

Pay the rent with the trade leagues, AND enjoy some ARPG goodness in the SFL. Play both and prosper!
I really don't feel like its trade simulation like some of yall are calling it but if that's how you feel than I respect that but you should respect that I feel inc drop rates is unfair.

I have not trades one item in the past 5 days. I trade when I need to and maintaining a forum shop is easy.

I really think the solution here is to improve trading so that its not monotonous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info