Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

Ty Striker, I appreciate your praise. Changes nothing about the fact that you should either admit that you want devs to do detrimental stuff to their game, or admit that other thing that I edited out.

Explain me please how a single loose SFL not connected to any sc/hc and 4month system would make sense in terms of currently existing consistency within leagues. This means making 8 out of 4 leagues in the end without doubt. How would this be beneficial to the game? Alot of people would permanently quit the game then for sure as stuff is splitted apart way too much and don't have the time to dance on 3 parties. Also an increased droprate in SFL would make ppl who play the normale leagues feel kind of stupid in fact (if so).

About paid leagues I said already weeks ago that we have to wait how many players they will support and everything else. In fact I know that these leagues are meant to be harder than the normal ones and not something with increased drop rates for unlimited players that ppl ask for when talking about SFL.
Last edited by LSN on Apr 21, 2014, 11:11:59 AM
No, your point is wrong.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
No, your point is wrong.

Every intelligent reader of this thread can easily recognize that you are a pure troll. So what do you want to tell me?
Last edited by LSN on Apr 21, 2014, 11:08:29 AM
"
LSN wrote:
Ty Striker, I appreciate your praise. Changes nothing about the fact that you should either admit that you want devs to do detrimental stuff to their game, or admit that other thing that I edited out.

could you please stop this false dichotomy nonsense
especially using high-level "detrimental" hand-waving
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
radmanvr wrote:
Inb4, as long as SFL drop rates is kept the same and GGG does not have to cut other areas budget to give you anti-social introverts the league you want, I'm ok with that.

But really I don't see why GGG should give the minority their own league just because they have a condition.

If SFL has buffed drop rates I will quit the game and I buy a lot of points probably $300 already. It would feel completely unfair cause I don't have a condition where i have to play solo. I like trading.

Buffed drop rates should not be the answer for no trading in SFL.

I have no idea why you would be so upset. Trading is still far easier than any kind of SFL would ever be so whats the problem? I'm not upset that Ambush has better drops than standard right now, because I am playing the league that I like.

SFL is not a challenge by GGG. Invasion is. Basically, GGG says I challenge you to play hardcore and in return you get more drops.

GGG did not challenge anyone to play no trade league and in return get better drop rates.

If SFL were to happen it would be because antisocial introverts with a condition do not want to socialize so they whine for a no trade league and on top of that want buff drop rates.
This screams "I am special so gimme this, gimme that"

That's what my issue is with the whole thing.
"
CCR5 wrote:
"
LSN wrote:

could you please stop this false dichotomy nonsense
especially using high-level "detrimental" hand-waving

Well would you explain then how making 8 leagues out of 4 would be beneficial to the game? Or instead how to explain hc guys that they wont get a SFL while SC guys get one?

How to explain normal league players that SFL would have higher droprates?
How to explain 4 month league players that SFL are only permanent?

How would you bring evidence about people left PoE cause of trading and return to PoE once a SFL is established?

This last thing is nonsense and anyway (if at all) some ppl would return to PoE for a short period and then recognize that experience does not change in SFL and then go away again. Why? Because a SFL will have the exact same problems as normal leagues have which is not based on the fact that people trade but that it is hard to have a rewarding play experience after some time, which will be the exactly same in a SFL.

Still noone who can legitimately fight these points in here, right?

p.s: It is nice how the noobs out there try report my slightly offensive posts as they have no single valid argument that stands against mine yet. Try harder plz! It makes me think that all I say is 100% right even more.
Last edited by LSN on Apr 21, 2014, 11:19:26 AM
"
LSN wrote:
"
No, your point is wrong.

Every intelligent reader of this thread can easily recognize that you are a pure troll. So what do you want to tell me?

You invest great effort in trying to prove your points by calling people who disagree "stupid" and "unintelligent".

Your points have been discussed to details already, yet you pull them up again, this time with the wonderful spin - calling everyone else idiots.

You are obviously not going to achieve anything with that approach, and any reader of your posts here can easily recognize that you are a pure troll. (see what I did there?)

What follows next is you respond to a response to your post in a long loop until you get bored, because you seem to be unable to participate in an actual discussion.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
8 leagues are your personal imagination, LSN.
Not going to debunk it.
"
LSN wrote:
Still noone who can legitimately fight these points in here, right?

Your illegitimate points have been discussed already, and you are not going to be convinced that they are wrong.

Ergo, nobody is really trying to discuss them again with you.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
"
LSN wrote:
"
No, your point is wrong.

You invest great effort in trying to prove your points by calling people who disagree "stupid" and "unintelligent".

Your points have been discussed to details already, yet you pull them up again, this time with the wonderful spin - calling everyone else idiots.

You are obviously not going to achieve anything with that approach, and any reader of your posts here can easily recognize that you are a pure troll. (see what I did there?)

What follows next is you respond to a response to your post in a long loop until you get bored, because you seem to be unable to participate in an actual discussion.

I called people stupid who do not see that cutting all leagues by 2 will be detrimental to the game. And those who believe a SFL itself would increase their experience while playing. There is more truth into that being stupid than you would like. While I know this is not politically correct, I simply refer to einstein "stupidity of mankind is unlimted for sure" which can be easily found amongst/within the SFL proponents and their argumentation. Therefore I namen the truth, if you like it or not.
Last edited by LSN on Apr 21, 2014, 11:23:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info