Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
DalaiLama wrote:
If someone had access to a list of active PoE player account names (and not just those that participate in forum) it would be interesting to try to survey people randomly.

For meaningful results, you'd have to include inactive accounts. Active accounts are people who are either mostly fine with the system or who managed to arrange with it (changed their goals, perspective, etc.).

There is probably a very large number of people who didn't stay around because of these issues.
stopped poeing months ago because devs didn't try to make a SFL.
I love this game and the devs too, but I will come back only for a sfl and for no other reason.
wasting hours for trading ruined so many games in my life, don't want to do it again
just my two cents guys
There are 3 kinds of people in the world: those who can count & those who can't
[first read on Jarulf guide to d1 :D]
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Hi all, long time PoE'er here.

If you love playing PoE, crave the feeling of discovery in brand new leagues and the compare/compete mentality of online gaming, but if you have grown tired of systematised trading and enabling RMT, please vote here concerning testing a dedicated Self Found League (SFL):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LVR788Y

So far we have (30 March):
547 respondents
70% in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
17% not in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
13% maybe in favour, depending on the details

The purpose of this survey is to get some actual statistics to test the thesis that there is a great deal of interest in testing a SFL and that, by extension, a SFL will generate substantial new and renewed interest in PoE, thereby expanding the player base.

Incidentally, there's a more detailed discussion of the topic here (with a less emotionally loaded title):

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854111

Yours sincerely,
Petrov.

Not that im going to believe such false statistics, that can be easily manipulated, then add all the people who could care less about righteous self founders, that wouldnt even vote.

i truly never understand why people whine and complain about ruining games to change to such things (EX:D3), when all they have to do to play self found, is, play with them selves and do not trade or interact item wise. you can do it now, you could do it last week, and can do it tomorrow, there sure as hell does not need to be a SPECIAL LEAGUE just to suit you.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
all i see from that poll is 70 people want a self-found league.

and 100k+ didnt give a f*ck.

*agree slander with no proof is lame* - no need to go there..

The guy tried, and failed. Finally we can bury this half-thought out idea.

Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Mar 30, 2014, 8:35:52 PM
"
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Hi all, long time PoE'er here.

If you love playing PoE, crave the feeling of discovery in brand new leagues and the compare/compete mentality of online gaming, but if you have grown tired of systematised trading and enabling RMT, please vote here concerning testing a dedicated Self Found League (SFL):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LVR788Y

So far we have (30 March):
547 respondents
70% in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
17% not in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
13% maybe in favour, depending on the details

The purpose of this survey is to get some actual statistics to test the thesis that there is a great deal of interest in testing a SFL and that, by extension, a SFL will generate substantial new and renewed interest in PoE, thereby expanding the player base.

Incidentally, there's a more detailed discussion of the topic here (with a less emotionally loaded title):

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854111

Yours sincerely,
Petrov.

Not that im going to believe such false statistics, that can be easily manipulated, then add all the people who could care less about righteous self founders, that wouldnt even vote.

i truly never understand why people whine and complain about ruining games to change to such things (EX:D3), when all they have to do to play self found, is, play with them selves and do not trade or interact item wise. you can do it now, you could do it last week, and can do it tomorrow, there sure as hell does not need to be a SPECIAL LEAGUE just to suit you.

Mr Petrov is a long-standing, well-regarded community member who has zero cause to give 'false statistics'. He's gone to the effort to set up this poll precisely so that people can see his statistics are not false. In fact, if they were false, I'd expect to see much more impressive numbers than this paltry sum.

While the stats are real, it's such a small demographic that it just doesn't matter. But kindly do not accuse Mr. Petrov of being dishonest or manipulative with the data. Thank you.

i never accused anyone of being shady or such, the point is, the ONLY people who are even going to worry about such a poll are those that want such a thing, or those that are so much against this type of change. Also those that care so much about it, could easily cheat and manipulate the numbers by voting multiple times.

Its pretty obvious i am very against this type of change, but unlesss its actually an official vote ingame or such, im not bothering voting, in which case im sure there would not even be an option for how much i am against it, lol.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"

70 people... Do you even know what the % sign means? Maybe you should play fewer computer games and pay more attention in school.

All I see here 70% of people think it'd be good to try, 17% don't. If 70% is an insignificant amount, what does that say about the 17%?
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
So far we have:
83% in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
7% not in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
10% maybe in favour, depending on the details

Except the minor detail that of those people, 100% chose to click on a thread titled "love poe? Tired of trading and rmt?" so they could participate in it. I'd be more concerned that you didn't manage to get 100% votes in favor given the way it was worded.

lurn2survey

agreed.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
some people in this thread, i swear... its like in some parts of the world humans started to mate with vegetables
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Mar 31, 2014, 4:12:31 PM
"

I really hope for your sake that you are just trolling and are not actually that stupid.
nope.. i just read an article about POE hitting 5 million users.

This poll shows what a few hundred care about a SFL?

total waste of time/money.

It ain't gonna happen so.. QQ on
Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Mar 31, 2014, 4:28:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info