Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
2ofSpades wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
So, I see we're using analogies - if someone enjoyed, just once, a * being shoved in his *, would you say he's 99% straight?

You do know that there are people out there that like it when their gf/wife does this to them?

Also, I'm say that person (if male on male) is 99% woman "lover" if they "love" woman in 99% of their encounters. So yes, they would be 99% straight.

Straight is a state. Anything less than 100% is bent (ie, no longer straight).
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Voted. I'd play in the league just because I wouldn't have to deal with the bot spam anymore.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
2ofSpades wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
So, I see we're using analogies - if someone enjoyed, just once, a * being shoved in his *, would you say he's 99% straight?

You do know that there are people out there that like it when their gf/wife does this to them?

Also, I'm say that person (if male on male) is 99% woman "lover" if they "love" woman in 99% of their encounters. So yes, they would be 99% straight.

Straight is a state. Anything less than 100% is bent (ie, no longer straight).

Juicebox used mathematics. It's super effective!

*thread dies*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
jabbedxorz wrote:
Voted. I'd play in the league just because I wouldn't have to deal with the bot spam anymore.

You would still get rush and MF spam for real cash. Dont make yourself any illusions SFL would solve RMT.
its a spectrum not a binary value.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
In business, votes are dollars, not ticks on a poll.

This is how politics works too. Actually, where do votes count anyway?
Updated for latest poll numbers.
Updated for latest poll numbers, 30 March.
I voted, guess you gotta keep in mind alot of people who play the game regularly do not visit the forums.
So it wouldn't actually be an accurate poll at all.

I also suggest playing Ambush league if you enjoy getting loads of items (mainly from boxes, obviously)
I do understand the frustration behind all of this though, but the dev's did state that there never will be a dedicated self found league. It would also divide the leagues up, leaving other leagues with close to no players, which is a bad thing (especially when promoting new leagues)

(Because who wouldn't wanna play in a league with a buffed drop rate, aka easy mode)

And even IF they were to consider implementing this league, people would find other things to complain about. So forth.
Last edited by Mythicpoe on Mar 30, 2014, 2:10:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info