Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

The fact is, that I do not need to say my opinion in this in either way to tell you that your "statistical data" is based on a flawed and bias polling.

The fact that you would attempt to discredit my opinion by saying that I cannot voice my concerns about your data gathering technique just because I may or may not have a certain opinion is misleading again and is a top tier disgusting ad hominem.

(btw, idc whether or not a self found league is made or not it doesn't effect me)
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 25, 2014, 6:15:05 PM
^
I have a theory as to why traders dont want SFL.

1. They like to have their cake and eat it too. By being allowed to trade one can get lucky and drop an amazing item that can increase their power significantly while also being able to trade the things they dont need for far more than the vendor would give. This is having your cake and eating it too.

2. Trading gives an easy way out of bad RNG.

3. And this I think is the most important one. They enjoy farming noobs. So long as there is no SFL then all the SFL people have to either play a much more frustrating and punishing game or they will eventually have to succumb and begin trading. When the inevitable happens and that person starts trading they become a noob again and are therefore a target to be farmed.

Playing the trade game is not hardcore in any way shape or form simply because it completely bypasses all RNG and makes the game easy mode. Technically, so long as the account has one character at lvl 25 or they were here before that rule was implemented, can play the game and only ever kill 1 monster and have all the best gear by killing Hillock and then flipping any currency gained from him and the initial 3 wisdom scrolls by farming the noobs in a1n.
"
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Have you got a better proposal for how to debate this topic? Would *not* having a poll give you better statistic data on the voters' views on whether or not there is support to test a SFL?

Let me be quite clear - this is GGG's game and I am fortunate to have played it, and I feel grateful to have contributed to its development in some very small way. GGG owe me *nothing*.

Perhaps, rather than shooting the messenger, you'd like to actually share your views on the topic to which this thread is dedicated?

P.

There is no statistical data here no matter what. It's biased data. I am sharing my views, you'd rather deflect though. I don't feel a need to give my opinion on this, only on your laughable use of the term statistical data.

The only thing laughable is that a dude who confessed to buying his MTX Atziri kill can even come into a thread like this expecting to be taken seriously.

Swagtrain got burnt LOLOLOL
"

The only thing laughable is that a dude who confessed to buying his MTX Atziri kill can even come into a thread like this expecting to be taken seriously.

Ahh, Path of ad hominem.

Gotta love the forums!
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 25, 2014, 6:14:58 PM
Someone else said it earlier and I agree.

I love playing this game, I do not love playing the trade game. Or inventory tetris.

As is, I feel like I'm playing Diablo3 Auctionhouse currently. Now that I've got a decent amount of currency all I do is buy my gear. I'd love to experiment with a league where you don't win based on how well you do the trade game.
"
"

Ahh, Path of ad hominem.

Gotta love the forums!

It's the path of FACT. Love them, indeed.
"
"
"

Ahh, Path of ad hominem.

Gotta love the forums!

It's the path of FACT. Love them, indeed.

Sorry that you can't control your vitriol :) I expected this kind of hate when I decided to admit something instead of hiding like the other 45 people. This is a whole other discussion though which takes into account the fault of GGG first, Kill sellers second, and me third, which I won't taint this thread with discussing any longer as it is so off topic.

But, my wonderful deeds outside of this thread cannot be used logically to discredit my valid opinions, illogically they can be used that way though.

If you get so hurt by my opinion on this topic that you have to resort to slander, any argument you have is already lost.

I said what I had to say and my opinion about the "statistics" in this thread stands no matter what, but since my presence here causing such an uproar I will retire.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 25, 2014, 6:24:47 PM
"
There is no statistical data here no matter what. It's biased data.

Why its biased? Anyone can vote, SFL haters too. The questions are structured properly, to reflect peoples willingness to participate in a SFL test.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"

Sorry that you can't control your vitriol :) I expected this kind of hate when I decided to admit something instead of hiding like the other 45 people.

But, my wonderful deeds outside of this thread cannot be used logically to discredit my valid opinions, illogically they can be used that way though.

It's not hate.

There's nothing in here that could affect you in any way because it's obviously not something you'd be interested in participating in anyway. You'd be free to continue doing what you do oblivious to it.

Why knock things that other people might enjoy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info