[1.1.1] CritCharge - Old School Discharger [250K tooltip] [videos] 2min Gorge // 4min 78map

My other guides:

Would like to start this guide showing level 78 palace with double dominus run just over 4min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrIL8yl11h8

Hello!

I'm here to present my very new build to you guys. The idea behind this build was to make as fast farmer as possible. So I took my old witch from anarchy, geared her up and saw its insane. People asked for a guide so here it is.

Pros
*Insane Damage
*Surviveability
*Can do all mods but the 2 obvious
*Very fun and effiecient farming
*MF vaible

Cons
*Elemental reflect
*Cant do blood magic (CI) or ele reflect maps
*Will cause serious addiction
*Makes your other builds boring
*As most dischargers, can be expencive to gear

Current (lvl 90) build

End game plan (~lvl90

Leveling guide
This build requires not that you have to pick the nodes I specc in this specific order, if you feel you need to get things in a different order, do it

Skills
Spoiler

Spoiler

2L -

3L -

4L -

5L -

6L -

I am now using
instead of lifeleech and using 2x atziri's promise to have one up all the time. This however is not recommended unless you practise alot and get used to the gameplay

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Can be changed for a cast when damage taken setup though I prefer the mobility

Bandit Rewards

Normal - Kill All for skill point. Still need to respecc myself

Cruel- Kill All for skill point. Still need to respecc myself

Merciless - Help Alira for 1 maximum power charge.

Gear
Spoiler
Equipment
» Helmet –Flat es, resist 1 of 3 main sources
» Chest - Volls protector
» Boots –movement speed, resist es 1.3 main sources
» Gloves – Maligaros
» Rings – Resist, es, attributes(to save skillpoints)
» Amulet –Volls Devotion

Good uniques that goes well with this build

* Gifts from Above Critical strike chance. Lose potential resist and es
* Maligaros Critical strike chance and multiplier.
Voidbringer High es and crit strike change but drawback too much. Maligaros better for dps and can cap crit without these,
Volls Devotion Let you skip cast enduring cry for endurance charges. Bonus flat es and resist
* The taming All resist and damage
Rainbow Strides Movementspeed, all resistance, decent es and mana.
Dream Fragment High mana, mana regen and cold resist. But whats better is "Cannot be frozen". I am atm though using an anti freeze pot instead and using resist ring instead.
Perandus Signet Mana boost and regen. 3% int per unique items will give some es.
Atziri's Promise Damage and leech boost
Lavianga's spirit Instapot with 3 uses
Divinarus Crit, spell dmg and great aoe buff
Void Battery The Luxury +1 power charge and bonus crit.

My gear
Spoiler

Alternative Gear
Spoiler
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Sup man, you helped me alot today with the gearing and building.

Explanation why I chose just this gear
Spoiler

Volls Protector Required
Volls Devotion Required
Maligaros Required
Shield As high ES as possible + crit chance
Helmet Decent ES, dont need the resists now
Belt ES and resists
Void Battery +1 Powercharge is insane (50% increased crit)
Taming All res and damage
Rare Ring Might switch this for dream Fragments later, but at the moment the es, resists and strength is very good

Pictures of my stats
Spoiler

Offensive
Spoiler

Discharge SOLO

Cast When Stunned Discharge

Defensive
Spoiler

Solo with Granite(always up)

With friend's auras

Videos
Spoiler

Conclussion
Spoiler
This build has insane damage and basically it's only weakness is elemental reflect, it's a 1shot with discharge. Can do all map mods but BM and Elemental Reflect.

One of the highest dps builds and extremely fast, only few builds clears faster

If you have any questions feel free to ask me ingame @DIschargedFromAnarchy
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Apr 22, 2014, 5:10:07 AM

while 65k dps for me is as high as I can get atm, its great dps. But it takes some serious adjusting to the playstyle of course. You get stunned alot, can take damage alot, and die alot. I have 7 power charges, 4 end charges, and 3 frenzy. Respecs are expensive for bandits lol.

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

while 65k dps for me is as high as I can get atm, its great dps. But it takes some serious adjusting to the playstyle of course. You get stunned alot, can take damage alot, and die alot. I have 7 power charges, 4 end charges, and 3 frenzy. Respecs are expensive for bandits lol.

Yeah, no problem man!

And 65K is much more than you think too, you still 1shot a whole screen even without a 6l + void battery!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Merciless Dominus Fight added https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VRlpfOHmGc
Corrupted
to 21, which was a 21 000 upgrade!
In my experience, it would be better to run lvl 1 ice spear + GMP + chain + faster casting, you get charges much faster. Also running a cwdt link ice spear, chain and gmp helps out in situations where you might not have time to stop running and shoot ice spears, like in 77-78 maps.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
This guy kicks ass. Very quick to respond, very reputable, and trustworthy. He taught me much about this build and answered many of my questions without hesitation. Big props bro. Ps ill post my ggggggg version asap haha
Hey btw... congrats on the 21/20 and breaking 200k and 120k cos man great job...
no vaal pact on full crit. lol. bye bye reflect
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
"
stzbttln wrote:
In my experience, it would be better to run lvl 1 ice spear + GMP + chain + faster casting, you get charges much faster. Also running a cwdt link ice spear, chain and gmp helps out in situations where you might not have time to stop running and shoot ice spears, like in 77-78 maps.

Tried it, not worth it for me as I just once use ice spear then get charges from discharge, also no sockets for cwdt due to i want mobility with light warp!

"
This guy kicks ass. Very quick to respond, very reputable, and trustworthy. He taught me much about this build and answered many of my questions without hesitation. Big props bro. Ps ill post my ggggggg version asap haha

Thanks man. And no problem, there is no point to have a guied if I cant help you haha :)

"
canzpl wrote:
no vaal pact on full crit. lol. bye bye reflect

Tried it, wont help me due too high damage but I rarely die to reflect anymore, as I'm playing with my eyes open which is quite easy. If i die to reflect its most due to some underground mob :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info