[1.1.1] CritCharge - Old School Discharger [250K tooltip] [videos] 2min Gorge // 4min 78map

Level 78 Double Boss Palace Speedrun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrIL8yl11h8 4:15

Level 78 Double Boss Courtyard Speedrun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcuh4jFUc5E&feature=youtu.be 3:51

Level 74 Gorge Speedrun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPjo26K0LeI&feature=youtu.be 2:15
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
will it works with a 5L volls protector?
"
Level 78 Double Boss Palace Speedrun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrIL8yl11h8 4:15

Level 78 Double Boss Courtyard Speedrun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcuh4jFUc5E&feature=youtu.be 3:51

Level 74 Gorge Speedrun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPjo26K0LeI&feature=youtu.be 2:15

so godly D;

and this is with 200k dps?

also would you ever consider running atziri? uber ofc. and if you were to run it what changes would you make, ppl usually suggest like 9k+ health (es is your case) ofc i am talking about solo.

How would you raise the ES to tank again aztiri?
Hello there :)
I really love your Videos, it's just amazing how fast you're clearing stuff. I'm a rather new player (started with introduction of Ambush league) and i'd like to build a Discharge Witch myself.

I'm lvl 60 at the moment and up to now, I followed some other guides using Cyclone and Discharge via CoC. Since my gear really isn't that good, I'm struggling to stay alive when I cyclone into groups of enemies - tbh. I die very often :)

Where exactly do you see the advantages of your build compared to all those Cyclone CoC builds? I guess one huge advantage is the fact, that you can use Discharge manually and therefore can get in the perfect spot, isn't it?

You wrote that Vaal Pact would not really make a huge difference to you, since your DPS is too high and would probably kill you anyway. I took the long way to Vaal Pact, but I'm not really happy with it since it's really a lot of STR nodes I had to take to get there. Would you recommend Vaal Pact to a rather low DPS discharge builds though?

And were would you suggest to place the Enduring Cry Gem in Ambush since we do not have the Amulet?

Sorry for all the question and thank you very much :)
Last edited by ToxDwarf on Apr 2, 2014, 6:10:33 AM
"
betogallo wrote:
will it works with a 5L volls protector?

Yes it works with a 5l

"
bowen123 wrote:
so godly D;

and this is with 200k dps?

also would you ever consider running atziri? uber ofc. and if you were to run it what changes would you make, ppl usually suggest like 9k+ health (es is your case) ofc i am talking about solo.

How would you raise the ES to tank again aztiri?

If you've ever done atziri you know she has a form that has 100% reflect, and with my aoe I'd 1shot myself insant though if you're 2 and the other guy kill while shes in reflectform it works.

"
ToxDwarf wrote:
Hello there :)
I really love your Videos, it's just amazing how fast you're clearing stuff. I'm a rather new player (started with introduction of Ambush league) and i'd like to build a Discharge Witch myself.

I'm lvl 60 at the moment and up to now, I followed some other guides using Cyclone and Discharge via CoC. Since my gear really isn't that good, I'm struggling to stay alive when I cyclone into groups of enemies - tbh. I die very often :)

Where exactly do you see the advantages of your build compared to all those Cyclone CoC builds? I guess one huge advantage is the fact, that you can use Discharge manually and therefore can get in the perfect spot, isn't it?

You wrote that Vaal Pact would not really make a huge difference to you, since your DPS is too high and would probably kill you anyway. I took the long way to Vaal Pact, but I'm not really happy with it since it's really a lot of STR nodes I had to take to get there. Would you recommend Vaal Pact to a rather low DPS discharge builds though?

And were would you suggest to place the Enduring Cry Gem in Ambush since we do not have the Amulet?

Sorry for all the question and thank you very much :)

Hey, thanks alot! :)
I can as you said decid when you trigger discharge. I also do hugh big hits vs many small ones with coc. People also seem to have a bigger problem to party with coc than discharge. And Im not sure about vaal pact after nerf, so you'd have to try it :/

Yes, it works without volls devotion and cast enduring cry instead. Just as efficient though volls makes it for you! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hello, I really liked how you showcase this build to show its full potential.

I am currently leveling up for this build right now. What level do you think I should switch to CI and how did you level towards this build (e.g. facebreakers, searing bond etc.)

Thank you in advance.

Awesome build :)
"
Jdre wrote:
Hello, I really liked how you showcase this build to show its full potential.

I am currently leveling up for this build right now. What level do you think I should switch to CI and how did you level towards this build (e.g. facebreakers, searing bond etc.)

Thank you in advance.

Awesome build :)

Hey there, im glad you like the build!

I would not switch to ci before you got your gear ready and such, maybe go ci at level 70 or something like that. Also, this was a character I hadnt touch since anarchy but recently geared up and specced but however I did powerlevel a ranger with facebreaker infernal blow using tabula+meginords without any specc towards it at all to level 60 and im pretty sure it would work here aswell! :)

If you have more questions dont hesitate to ask

Regards,
Hey,

What do you think the approximate bare cost to gear this build for maps is?

Thanks
"
Hey,

What do you think the approximate bare cost to gear this build for maps is?

Thanks

I guess the cheapest you can get is by skippin volls devotion andmanually cast end cry instead and you can prob get it for 10ex ish(5l volls+divinarius+es head and shield)
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Apr 6, 2014, 2:38:22 PM
Hello there.im up to your build and having lot of fun till now.im lvl 60 and i ve got serious problem with my armour,just entered merciless and i just cant continue by getting killed so easy.My question is how you reached that high armour since your gear parts are most +evasion and couple of circles of armour nodes.i barely have 700 armour at lvl 60.please help solve my problem
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info