[1.1.1] CritCharge - Old School Discharger [250K tooltip] [videos] 2min Gorge // 4min 78map

Accidental double post
IGN: FightswithFist
I hit things with my fist. And then they explode.
Last edited by ragnar_danneskoldt on May 15, 2014, 9:42:47 PM
Thanks to both of you for your responses.

I totally forgot about poe.xyz, I will use that as a resource again.

On my low life triple totem spork witch I was able to use most slots for mf gear because I was staying out of the fight, can I use MF gear with this build? i.e. double andvarius, IIR and IIQ gems

Do either of you have any old items for this build that you would sell me?

Edit: will this shield do? It's the highest ES one I have... No dps stats

IGN: FightswithFist
I hit things with my fist. And then they explode.
"
Thanks to both of you for your responses.

I totally forgot about poe.xyz, I will use that as a resource again.

On my low life triple totem spork witch I was able to use most slots for mf gear because I was staying out of the fight, can I use MF gear with this build? i.e. double andvarius, IIR and IIQ gems

Do either of you have any old items for this build that you would sell me?

Edit: will this shield do? It's the highest ES one I have... No dps stats

Hey!

I don't think I got any gems that I am not using, sorry. And you COULD run 2x andvarius, but I think it's going to be hard to cap resists with them. Guess you just must try it out yourself, as I myself dont have 2x andvarius at the moment, sorry. But using one atleast should be decent.

Also that shield is pretty good to start with, and you can upgrade with time when you fnd/can afford one!

Best Regards,

Tommie
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Why you dont use vaal pact? judging by your videos you have a small problem with the regen es.
"
luch3 wrote:
Why you dont use vaal pact? judging by your videos you have a small problem with the regen es.

too high damage, doesnt work and I also tried acuity which also didnt wok
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
luch3 wrote:

too high damage, doesnt work and I also tried acuity which also didnt wok

You've tried to kill atziri? Looks like it will be easy ...)
Hi man, what do you think about new tree? Today I looked at it and I thought that was just better for us)
Well if tree and poebiulder dont lie i get +1.5k ES and around +150k dps...

i used this tree

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAghDfsFWuRKuPpiycrrNBlgVC0PVMs1Aw216nKzW5HU8tHxFQbRnZW0uuGyXpArjKO3wPxKKjwfOVIFZjFdeGriy_wcV_xuv1j_rsGGSd8h1JUfDVX2rb50cG0NBjQ_LhXfIOSIw2UEKiLnBSidNw1REvKwq295ma62Oly21stUjDCbmTKU_kIhpsna6nCNgkNsUfAgQHhX2dxFj1tzFDY5rPcU1mnhZAgptG113GtQQ8BZ_fi4zhc-0g73w62Ow4LdKMdk3YgW-ePLb696aOZPPqKgsWvw-rlS4HHuUZ
want to try this build after the patch :), hope i can sell my lvl 21 purity of fire and with the currency that i got to buy a voll's devotion. always wanted to play a discharge build but never had the $$$ to gear up
What should I use to level this build?
will the OP update the build to the new tree :)?

Edit: if not i will follow luch3 tree
"
luch3 wrote:
Hi man, what do you think about new tree? Today I looked at it and I thought that was just better for us)
Well if tree and poebiulder dont lie i get +1.5k ES and around +150k dps...

i used this tree

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAghDfsFWuRKuPpiycrrNBlgVC0PVMs1Aw216nKzW5HU8tHxFQbRnZW0uuGyXpArjKO3wPxKKjwfOVIFZjFdeGriy_wcV_xuv1j_rsGGSd8h1JUfDVX2rb50cG0NBjQ_LhXfIOSIw2UEKiLnBSidNw1REvKwq295ma62Oly21stUjDCbmTKU_kIhpsna6nCNgkNsUfAgQHhX2dxFj1tzFDY5rPcU1mnhZAgptG113GtQQ8BZ_fi4zhc-0g73w62Ow4LdKMdk3YgW-ePLb696aOZPPqKgsWvw-rlS4HHuUZ
Last edited by valy25031 on Aug 20, 2014, 2:40:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info