PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[1.1.1] CritCharge - Old School Discharger [250K tooltip] [videos] 2min Gorge // 4min 78map

I have to warmly thank you for this build, it made me enjoy PoE a lot more.
I've been stubborn and leaving some life nodes taken out while leveling and I can really feel it in my arse, instead I've had higher damage output. Saves me some regrets later! It's very easy to get yourself killed if you don't watch out...

Granted, the build is fairly expensive but as soon as I got Voll's Devotion it already feels like a different game. Next up Void Battery!

At level 62 the damage is starting to get really crazy and I've learned to identify and avoid ele reflect mobs while sprinting and oneshotting every mob everywhere (I use multiple speed flasks to run all the time).
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕗᕙ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ IGN Exoj ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕙᕗ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
"
shiremux wrote:
mate, heres the deal, i got voll's protection that ill 5 maybe 6l soon with some luck. But i cant afford rest of the gear, got 7 ex so far, i should hit arround 15 soon, what would u recommend me to buy first?

Hello!

You have 2 options here which are

1. Buy Volls Devotion Amulete and don't ever worry about enduring cry (If you're on standard ofcoruse, cant be aquired on ambush)

2. Get rainbowstrides, divinarius and a decent es shield/head. Dont have to be the #1

"
Shacheh wrote:
I have to warmly thank you for this build, it made me enjoy PoE a lot more.
I've been stubborn and leaving some life nodes taken out while leveling and I can really feel it in my arse, instead I've had higher damage output. Saves me some regrets later! It's very easy to get yourself killed if you don't watch out...

Granted, the build is fairly expensive but as soon as I got Voll's Devotion it already feels like a different game. Next up Void Battery!

At level 62 the damage is starting to get really crazy and I've learned to identify and avoid ele reflect mobs while sprinting and oneshotting every mob everywhere (I use multiple speed flasks to run all the time).

I'm glad you enyoy the build, it's extremely joyable. Yeah you'll get much better at spotting elemental reflect after died a few times, haha. Voll's Devotion is great even though enduring cry works too but with voll's you alteast dont have to spam it all the time.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Yep, it just gets better. Less squishy and stronger all the time. I'm level 68 now and I've done some maps and everything seems to explode with one hit. Single targets such as bosses still give me some headache, mainly because of lack of mana to keep power charges up.

Current gear:

Spoiler

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕗᕙ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕙᕗ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Last edited by Shacheh on Apr 25, 2014, 5:40:35 AM
Dude I hate you, you made me sell my 6L Searing Touch and Marohi to buy these:

Now I gotta start levelling!

I already leveled as Discharger once and found it stupidly fast to just trash everything on the way, I'll go to 35 with Facebreaker then start discharging the shit out of everything.

I'll probably start as Scion and go for Vaal Pact and Unwavering as soon as possible so I won't die to reflect as much/as often.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Last edited by Jiaozy on Apr 24, 2014, 7:37:02 PM
"
Jiaozy wrote:

I already leveled as Discharger once and found it stupidly fast to just trash everything on the way, I'll go to 35 with Facebreaker then start discharging the shit out of everything.

I'll probably start as Scion and go for Vaal Pact and Unwavering as soon as possible so I won't die to reflect as much/as often.

He made me sell my 5 off color 6L chest and nice marauder 2h :D
Curse Tommie_Sjukskriven for making a great build!

Don't do the same mistake as me, I put Voll's on at level 35 and refused to take it off while leveling, so many unnecessary deaths but so enjoyable to blow things up :-)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕗᕙ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕙᕗ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
"
Shacheh wrote:
He made me sell my 5 off color 6L chest and nice marauder 2h :D
Curse Tommie_Sjukskriven for making a great build!

Don't do the same mistake as me, I put Voll's on at level 35 and refused to take it off while leveling, so many unnecessary deaths but so enjoyable to blow things up :-)
I actually had quite a good setup for lvl 35 and am levelling very fast with this equipment:

Then belt and boots with as high life as possible.

I'll respec to CI in the 60s, before A2 Merciless, probably.
IGN:
"
Jiaozy wrote:

Haha sorry ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Level 54 right now, with the following tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBAcHYwj0DkgRUBGWFkAZhRo4GmwfAiQ8JKonqSlPLJwtHzGINsU26TvhPV9DY0lRTLNQMFJTVa5XK1j1WfNabWNDZp5tGXBScNVxTXkDf8aFfZBVl5WX9JrPna6dxKKjpwinXKeErKq3MbvWwBrAUcBUwfPYJNrd37DjauOE5CLmgZ2qYqzWnQ==

Still life based, but going down the left from templar area to grab Unwavering then Vaal Pact, once I'll be at Unwavering I still won't be able to respec to CI due to lack of nodes, so I'll grab more crit and dps nodes till around 65/70, then spec into CI by removing all the life nodes and going all in on ES ones.

Something like this, by lvl 70:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVysHY-aBEVC71jvh4vdtGacrLR_B84t6TLOiowQHUDB_xpeVHwLbXsHFflkRllJTl_Q2xevkLL-IQg5IPV9VrtgkXyqGrvId44QsnKcIFdfAUYhrY0Pa3Z2u14bz6nDVtvfy4RpsVmNwUhEvwuzkIkcGKU9faoV9FkBmnsAacU1Z85rPrKpDY3KptzH3Mlj16hidxPjrFHEOPDpSn8s26FiveA2pbio4naP8q5ma62M=
IGN:
this build rly got me into ragemode, im pretty sure its easy with 200k tooltip dps but hell, with max 25k its pain in the ass.
fucking cast when stunned triggers mainly when theres 1 mob on ur screen - taking all ur charges.
Shit doesnt trigger when u are in middle of the group with stunlock and unable to cast manualy.
single target still pain in the ass... god damit

also - lightning warp, oh god this devils creation. Situation: me in middle of the pack trying to get out, nah mate, let me teleport you further into the pack and let you die. By far worst transport method in poe
Last edited by shiremux on May 3, 2014, 5:46:56 AM
"
shiremux wrote:
this build rly got me into ragemode, im pretty sure its easy with 200k tooltip dps but hell, with max 25k its pain in the ass.
fucking cast when stunned triggers mainly when theres 1 mob on ur screen - taking all ur charges.
Shit doesnt trigger when u are in middle of the group with stunlock and unable to cast manualy.
single target still pain in the ass... god damit

also - lightning warp, oh god this devils creation. Situation: me in middle of the pack trying to get out, nah mate, let me teleport you further into the pack and let you die. By far worst transport method in poe

I'll try help you as much as possible but it would be easier if I knew your level, skill tree, gear and also stats. Cast when stunned setup is probably not needed until you get to maps.

Lightning warp good for me, all the time. Open areas I feel it's faster than leapslam/whirling blade. When I get stunned with no charges I pop(if its not already up) a granite flask and light warp away as soon as possible, ofcourse you can get permastunned and it can be fatal but I dont find myself in such positions alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info