[1.1.1] CritCharge - Old School Discharger [250K tooltip] [videos] 2min Gorge // 4min 78map

New video up, temple rush with less than a second kill piety https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPGR5t_HgvI
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hello Sir,

Have you been playing this on Ambush or Invasion and do you know if it's viable without the req Voll amu :)?

I'm thinking on making a Discharge build, and this seem to be better vs desync than the typical cast on crit builds that are out there.
Video is not available in US/Canada. Would you be able to reupload? :O
EHC: Wyvernborn
"
szym3n wrote:

I have the same problem, please reupload.
"
Holtze wrote:
Hello Sir,

Have you been playing this on Ambush or Invasion and do you know if it's viable without the req Voll amu :)?

I'm thinking on making a Discharge build, and this seem to be better vs desync than the typical cast on crit builds that are out there.

Hey, no I have not done it on ambush or invasion. Not recommneded on any HC league but ambush should be fine. You can use enduring cry instead of volls amulete to get endurance charges! :)

"
szym3n wrote:

That was my fault, while i was recording to fraps I was listening to music. The music got recorded and I guess it got flagged due to the music or something. Will record another video later today!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Been upgrading some gear, will upload a video later today! :)

Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Mar 30, 2014, 3:46:40 PM
Where's the video? xD

I'm an Invasion player and I wanted to try Ambush so I'm going to be using a variation of your build. Looks fun!
EHC: Wyvernborn
hey, was wondering have you ever done maps past 77 or 78? would this be viable fighting queen of atziri? i mean voll's protector offers really low ES and AR .... how would u expect to survive with it?

also which dominus did you do ? merciless or palace map?
Last edited by bowen123 on Apr 1, 2014, 3:36:20 AM
"
szym3n wrote:
Where's the video? xD

I'm an Invasion player and I wanted to try Ambush so I'm going to be using a variation of your build. Looks fun!

Had trouble with ele ref 2 times underground while recording at end of map, wasnt payin attention though I will sure make one! :)

"
bowen123 wrote:
hey, was wondering have you ever done maps past 77 or 78? would this be viable fighting queen of atziri? i mean voll's protector offers really low ES and AR .... how would u expect to survive with it?

also which dominus did you do ? merciless or palace map?

The video is on merciless dominus. I've done both courtyard boss and palace boss without dying, though not recorded as its in full group and rather have solo videos. I've carried 6man parties in 78 maps with ease and I'm with 6400es(7.5k with an auramancer) so I'm quite fine.

Dont do crit discharge in hardcore leagues, though yes it would work in ambush(though use enduring cry instead of that amulete). There are options for a bruning discharge people do in hardcore(kripps) that is quite effective though I like pure burst damage instead of dot burning! :)
now uploading 3 maps, gorge, courtyard and palace with double bosses. You'll see some insanity when theyre uploaded!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info