[1.1.0] Rain Of Critical Strikes [50K RoA]

My other guides:

Hello!

I'm here to present my very new build to you guys, a build I've tried fully yet so this thread will be updated with time as I level up and can use my specific end game gear. This build will focus mainly on Rain Of Arrows with Lioneye's Glare.

Current (lvl 86) build

End game plan (~lvl90

Leveling guide
This build requires not that you have to pick the nodes I specc in this specific order, if you feel you need to get things in a different order, do it

Skills
Spoiler

[AOE]
Spoiler

2L

3L

4L

5L

6L

[Single Target]
Spoiler

2L

3L

4L

5L

6L

Bandit Rewards

Normal - Help Oak fir 40+ to maximum life, which will result in much higher with our %life nodes in tree.

Cruel- Help Kraitlyn for 8% increased attack speed.

Merciless - Help Kraitlyn for 1 maximum frenzy charge.

Gear
Spoiler
Equipment
» Helmet –life, resist
» Chest –life, resist
» Boots –movement speed, resist and life
» Gloves –life, increased attack speed, resists
» Rings –resistance, increased attack speed, life
» Amulet –resistance, life and crit modifiers

Good uniques that goes well with this build

* Gifts from Above Critical strike chance, which is great due to heard to stack much crit of Lioneye's Glare. Lose potential resist and hp
* Rat's Nest Critical strike chance, which is great due to heard to stack much crit of Lioneye's Glare. Lose potential resist and hp
* Maligaros Critical strike chance, which is great due to heard to stack much crit of Lioneye's Glare. Bonus attackspeed. Lose potential resist and hp
* Ming's Heart Scales well with RoA as it's a physical damage gem, also gives high chaos res which makes it easier to sustain blood rage. Lose potential resist and hp
* The taming Nice damage, chance to shock/freeze/burn and resists. Lose potential hp
* Kaom's Heart New or legacy, still expencive, but grants alot of hp. Lose potential resists and evasion

My gear
Spoiler

Explanation why I chose just this gear
Spoiler

* Kaom's heart Hugh hp boost
* Boots Resist, armour, life and movementspeed. Perfect stats for boots
* Maligaros Critical strike chance, critical strike multiplier and attackspeed
* Belt Life, resists and strength
* Gifts from Above High critical strike chance, gives high life reg on crit
* Ming's Heart Great damage and bonus chaos resist
* The Taming Switch for this ring on elemental weakness maps, gives damage and chance to shock
* Helmet Life and resist

Pictures of my stats
Spoiler
Will be added soon

Videos
Spoiler

Will be added soon

Conclussion
Spoiler
Will add later

If you have any questions feel free to ask me ingame @DrakeIsABrony
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Mar 8, 2014, 9:08:22 AM
I was just theorycrafintg a critical/ice shot/pierce build that had basically the same end game passive tree as this.

It was originally going to be CI since I wanted to try that out, but I thought doing a life version would be cheaper for a first character in the new league. I was going to probably grab Eldtritch Battery and some of the Evasion and ES nodes to help boost my mana since I've heard that arrow skills can gobble it up pretty quickly.

Do you seem to manage all right without it? I think your ROA setup ends up costing about the same mana as the 6 link Ice Shot I am considering would, but I'm curious to know if the Mana Leech from Mind Drinker is good enough to get by without EB.
Unlimited Blade Works - Illya (Animate Weapon Ranger)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1063521
one question dude: why not harbinger bow if you playing crit bow build ?!!?
"
DeeMonk wrote:
one question dude: why not harbinger bow if you playing crit bow build ?!!?

Havent bought it yet, will mirror glyph mark when I got the currency
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
darkmag07 wrote:
I was just theorycrafintg a critical/ice shot/pierce build that had basically the same end game passive tree as this.

It was originally going to be CI since I wanted to try that out, but I thought doing a life version would be cheaper for a first character in the new league. I was going to probably grab Eldtritch Battery and some of the Evasion and ES nodes to help boost my mana since I've heard that arrow skills can gobble it up pretty quickly.

Do you seem to manage all right without it? I think your ROA setup ends up costing about the same mana as the 6 link Ice Shot I am considering would, but I'm curious to know if the Mana Leech from Mind Drinker is good enough to get by without EB.

Yes it's sustainable with mind drinker :)
Seems u cant even sustain mana... too high dps, and there is no mana sustain. Why don't u take higher mana pool or use blood magic?
I'm also confused about how you manage to run RoA on mana. The Blood Magic gem seems like a requirement with your build, especially after the nerf to mana leech.

Your gear makes me cry. The fact that you can ignore life nodes and Acrobatics just because you have a Kaom's makes me cry even harder.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Great guide, thank you for posting. I will definitely be trying this soon.
Last edited by arcon97 on Mar 11, 2014, 11:40:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info