[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
Rorshax wrote:
Hi, so with the respec I've been looking at some new builds. I've been playing a reave, life, es,aura build, with carcass and alphas, and shield. Well thats no longer viable, at least i dont think so. Dual claws are great, I've been fooling around with them, and wow! alot more damage and speed. I just exalted my 250dps claw and got crit chance! So its got 8.72 crit chance which has made a huge difference. I will probably use it with a bloodseeker , although a have a 250 dps life gain on hit claw. Dual strike is awesome but have you seen the new viper strike? It could be the new hot build. Ever tried subbing in a Mortem claw with dual strike?

The good thing about bloodseeker if that you might not need vaal pact if you dps
is high enough

Nope not seen the new viper strike maybe you can create a build around it :)

Mortem claw damage is too low to be effective at end game.

hi nine, i think i'll use a few different tree from your last.
If u want, pls add "Sdrumion" on friend list, i would test with u differences in 1.2.0
You can get 48% block chance for dual wielding from the tree now, all with good nodes around them. Anyone know if its worth going for?

Ontop of the acrobatics, ondars and base evasion.

With stone of Lazhwar giving 50% chance to block spells. Thats 24% chance to block spells and 30 chance to dodge them from phase acro.

"
Ballistic213 wrote:
Anyone considered going into Blade Barrier and Ambidexterity at the bottom of the tree instead of into the ranger area?

You end up with:
11% increased block chance instead of 4% from weapon artistry (33% total instead of 26%)
90% increased phys damage instead 56% from ranger area (34% more)
50% increase to block recovery
15% attack speed instead of 22% you get from ranger area (you lose 7%)
The same 4% movement speed both ways

How important is block in this build do you guys think?
If we dropped all the block chance from the tree and focused on some evasion % nodes instead would that be better?

Also would a non-crit build be better, anyone tried one?

Probably will be putting up like 3 or 4 variation of the build since now the passive tree is so open
"
Sgravion wrote:
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
Rorshax wrote:
Hi, so with the respec I've been looking at some new builds. I've been playing a reave, life, es,aura build, with carcass and alphas, and shield. Well thats no longer viable, at least i dont think so. Dual claws are great, I've been fooling around with them, and wow! alot more damage and speed. I just exalted my 250dps claw and got crit chance! So its got 8.72 crit chance which has made a huge difference. I will probably use it with a bloodseeker , although a have a 250 dps life gain on hit claw. Dual strike is awesome but have you seen the new viper strike? It could be the new hot build. Ever tried subbing in a Mortem claw with dual strike?

The good thing about bloodseeker if that you might not need vaal pact if you dps
is high enough

Nope not seen the new viper strike maybe you can create a build around it :)

Mortem claw damage is too low to be effective at end game.

hi nine, i think i'll use a few different tree from your last.
If u want, pls add "Sdrumion" on friend list, i would test with u differences in 1.2.0

Sure thing man, but unfortunatley probably won't be able to do much until this weekend since I work and busy tomorrow night.
There are allot of options. I feel like getting only a little block (25% total), and only little evasion leaves u with low stats in both areas. Although with evasion flasks you can get away with low evasion, so going for that almost 50% block chance is worth i guess.

I am loving all the options available now, just a bit unsure :)
Last edited by Ballistic213 on Aug 20, 2014, 3:57:39 PM
i nead skill tree for HC, safe play ;) ty
WTB a Update for 1.2 :)
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
Dodgydave wrote:
My first shot at a non-crit based build.

I've probably missed some really obvious things...

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNjIFKLZ9W9qjBa_JpVh4rGz7UGmf7VIbWzWin8rMHxRR42_BbU6Qkt43agwcdQjKjipbrXybqpKyD8nKk0VICzp3Q38xVb6d9fYvTWS1gePwUscjYEV_bTFwuxvV0X0ZK-KOGyMYqydql5FkvP6602SI_aNfZVmBLFMYKOKG60Dh9N-cHIILu2DGY4AXpuN0_xcsAlY26fBixjbOu1ttDXvgUFjcDSTtkFOKluvvqfv44TZbmlKfYd2Z6BVS2VNFFK9gUd-Nj2ZK2xGMglybP6PTeOmVw==

Nice, the only thing that you are missing is 'heart of Oak'

Even though I probably take some evasion nodes off for health it is 90% good.

I've never actually used Heart of the Oak before and haven't had a problem with being stunned (though admittedly I've only played in to the low 70s in maps). Maybe something I will have to look at.

I will also have to drop a couple fo life nodes by the Scion to get some of the big intelligence adds as this leaves me really low.
updated my build but I have used a super attack speed version because its the type of style I want to play.

I have updated the passive tree in 'latest update'

Will create

A) super tanky version

B) Non crit version

C) optimal version ( balance crit chance, melee, attack speed )
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Aug 20, 2014, 7:41:45 PM
point used: 103

no power charge

3 power charge:

TREE USED ATM:
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAUdmi2bDYFr__k7CSB2PLveaBjDamf-1BsbO1SHBSKgvz6nDVidM2PW1sbIydqmKsb1dF9GSvijgV_bTFwuyNvwW1OkJLeN2oMHHUI7l8jAvssP_eJP3nVFFHTZIj9o19MHzWin8r_MVW-nfXSn2HdmegVuifguCVW6_dDf66fXXTfu967g6VZgOHcHIbrQAGYnkV9k4q1fjEuG5pvqfv42NwNJO2Qb2BhNk1krXybqpKyD8nKk0VICzp2L0dyijb3-8qOKluR34UUmVNkAo=

GEAR:
Spoiler

FLASK:
Spoiler

result from 1.1.5:
more life.
more aps.
more 24k to 30k about dps.
more block to attack.
more accuracy.
more evasion.

Type of tree: life/Physical/crit.

now i'm planning to substitute gloves with high life/res/HP leech gloves. --> so i'll can change a ring too with a mana regen/high life/HP leech one.

Only actual problem: life leech. i think i cannot face 18% phisical reflect mod with only 14% life leech.
Last edited by Sgravion on Aug 20, 2014, 7:39:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info