[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

Any feedback on my variation? It's 105 points. 148% max life. 316% phys damage.
Compared to most of the new buids:
- I go through duelist instead above duelist (Sentinal is partially wasted and there's a lot of health nodes in duelist and below)
- I don't get Heart of Oak or Aspect of Panther (skills along the way are pretty weak)
- I go further up to get the claw nodes above Shadow and get Mind Drinker (Claw nodes are worth and opens up life node options)

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_sbMmle1BYeKmf1VLtUhtbPPq53Q2PSoL6NbjhJ2qcFIFtQ5IwJxirGyMjb_UIxGWpzS0xVFHMHEBCRX951QwfN2ouNmNgYo4JP1_K419S3jdSEscZK__3taKd9cj9jpCj8FF9Fb6TZLWB29X_MVnoN0Nh3Zbr0p9TioV9rZBYnk0kwAGY3Dv476nbmmE2cS4ZU1Y29X4FFJT30d-m4O9gYTvmSt07WEheu_i6mBLAdwFLb6KeA2pbmxGtfIqOHJsNZIyCdi9

Options after reaching this stage:
- Scion Life Node Wheel
- Written in Blood Life Nodes
- Swagger
- Bravado
- Deadly Dilettante
- Claw of the Pride
Last edited by Whoaness on Aug 18, 2014, 11:22:50 AM
"
Whoaness wrote:
- I go through duelist instead above duelist (Sentinal is partially wasted and there's a lot of health nodes in duelist and below)
- I don't get Heart of Oak or Aspect of Panther (skills along the way are pretty weak)
- I go further up to get the claw nodes above Shadow and get Mind Drinker (Claw nodes are worth and opens up life node options)

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_sbMmle1BYeKmf1VLtUhtbPPq53Q2PSoL6NbjhJ2qcFIFtQ5IwJxirGyMjb_UIxGWpzS0xVFHMHEBCRX951QwfN2ouNmNgYo4JP1_K419S3jdSEscZK__3taKd9cj9jpCj8FF9Fb6TZLWB29X_MVnoN0Nh3Zbr0p9TioV9rZBYnk0kwAGY3Dv476nbmmE2cS4ZU1Y29X4FFJT30d-m4O9gYTvmSt07WEheu_i6mBLAdwFLb6KeA2pbmxGtfIqOHJsNZIyCdi9

- Scion Life Node Wheel
- Swagger
- Bravado
- Deadly Dilettante
- Claw of the Pride

Claw of the falcon is really weak beause you have to waste 2 points just to get to it

The weakness of this build is stun hence why heart of Oak is pretty important in my opinion ( no armour hence any heavyish hit that goes though evasion will stun it )

You can also save another point near the start of your tree ( below quickeness )

"
ninedeadeyes wrote:

Yes. i take off 3 life nodes 5% and putit on

5% life and 8% psyh dmg
4% life and 10% eva rating
5% life and 14% eva rating

think it's better ;)
lost 1% but gine some eva and dmg. Do no maby its nothink. Just thinkink to do best and stay a live in next HC race ;)
keep updaiting. I'm very interesting in this.
Ty, and sorry for bad english.
Last edited by IdI on Aug 18, 2014, 6:05:43 PM
"
IdI wrote:
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:

Yes. i take off 3 life nodes 5% and putit on

5% life and 8% psyh dmg
4% life and 10% eva rating
5% life and 14% eva rating

Def final tree

153% hp
40% block
117% increase evasion

whilst maintaining super high attack speed and crit.

its a little low of phyiscal damage but hopefully the high crit chance
should help with the life leech more than anything else and should still
provide a constant amount of life leech with the small non crit hits.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2FVLYeImlRa_jDamf-1BsbNwUioL8-q1SDY9bWy0xWKsnapvV0X0ZK-KOBX9OkJLeN2oMHHUIwW1wuxNkiP2jX0wfFFHjb_Win8r_94k_edUbIzWB4_BSxyNgVb6d9fuDv66fXXTfu96lWYDh3By3Q38xdP8XLAJWNunwYsY21uvvqfv42NwNJO2QU4q1fjEuG5pR34UUmVNhNm9galuKjgyCXJsbEbYvTWStfKHdmegSn0R1UrIbqoVICzpKk0_JxutGY4AXggu7YOJ07CS_5NR2bl8jAvssA==
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
Whoaness wrote:

- Scion Life Node Wheel
- Swagger
- Bravado
- Deadly Dilettante
- Claw of the Pride

Claw of the falcon is really weak beause you have to waste 2 points just to get to it

The weakness of this build is stun hence why heart of Oak is pretty important in my opinion ( no armour hence any heavyish hit that goes though evasion will stun it )

You can also save another point near the start of your tree ( below quickeness )

Yeah, I can see why Heart of the Oak might be necessary, but you spend points on very poor stats to get to it just for a chance to evade stun IF you go through the damage nodes. 4 points if avoiding them

Claw of the Falcon looks really good with 38% phys, 60% crit, and 10% accuracy. It's also by a life wheel, so I'm just opening up that option. If I drop that and mind drinker, I'll have lots of options, I suppose. There just isn't any good life nodes left to take. I can get 198% life after getting those life nodes and the scion wheel.

This is a 117 build with 206% life. I put Heart of the Oak in there.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_sbMmle1BYeKmf1VLtUhtbPPqNj0qC-OEnapwUg5IYqxsjBGWtMUBCQcewuwV_bjZlS4FtY2BijjdSPDVjb_UI0scZK9JUVFHMHGPwUX051QwfN2o1gdvVyT9fyuNfUt4_97WinfXI_Y6Qlb6TZL8xe4OZ6DdDe96h3Zbr9N-Sn1OKn11Ffa2Qf66Ynk0kwAGY3Dv476nbmmE2cS4ZU1Y29X4FFJT30d-m4O9gYTvmSt07WEheu_i6mBLAdwFLb6KeA2pbmxGtfIqOHJsNZIyCf6P2L1N4_4KplfyRTrh
"
Whoaness wrote:

Yeah, I can see why Heart of the Oak might be necessary, but you spend points on very poor stats to get to it just for a chance to evade stun IF you go through the damage nodes. 4 points if avoiding them

Claw of the Falcon looks really good with 38% phys, 60% crit, and 10% accuracy. It's also by a life wheel, so I'm just opening up that option. If I drop that and mind drinker, I'll have lots of options, I suppose. There just isn't any good life nodes left to take. I can get 198% life after getting those life nodes and the scion wheel.

I have changed it a little to the faster attack nodes which is slightly more efficient
but I would have to disagree, those evasion and life nodes and finess are very point effcient nodes ( 20% accuracy and 8% attack speed) and I am getting 44% extra evssion and only 3% health less if i spent it on the scion life wheel instead

the problem with claw of the falcon is that you are spending 3 passive nodes to get to it and the life/es wheel right next it is very weak ( life and es ) .. Remember since you using acrobatic all es is halfed hence making it pointless in investing in it.

Spending three points isn't the issue if you are getting loads of stuff but just for Claw of the Falcon it is ok I think I'll pass but then again my build is more attack speed focus than anything else.

Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Aug 19, 2014, 2:40:26 AM
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:

Def final tree

I'll probably use it. But 4+4=8% instead of 6

Spoiler
Last edited by Fodex on Aug 19, 2014, 11:18:58 AM
"
Fodex wrote:
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:

Def final tree

I'll probably use it. But 4+4=8% instead of 6

Spoiler

lol.. I actually mention that in the above paragraph about going for the faster attack node instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info