[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

p.p.S:

some claw (like mine need 110+ INT value).

for a try with abyssus we have to remind it needs 130+ STR value.
i need a little help ... im still a bit noobish but managed to make a fairly good clawbuild following ur guide...:-)

im working on my tree as well....however the first part of the tree(the first 5 nodes) has 3 faster attack nodes or 3 physical damage nodes.
wouldnt it be better to go with phys damage over attack speed? less APS is less mana used...
the loss in dps is marginal when choosing physical dmg.

if i take the aps nodes i get almost 9 APS. drains my many very quick. with physdamage its 8,5

but mana is kinda low as it is ...
so i might not matter much.

for the same reason im thinking low APS high base DMG claws are the best for this build.
mine are 1,5 and 1,89 ...that was what i could find.

btw: good claws are very hard to find these days unless they cost a fortune. :-)

here is my tree:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2FVLYeImlRa_jDamf-1BsbNwUioL8-q1SDY9bWy0xWKsnapvV0X0ZK-KOBX9OkJLeN2oMHHUIwW1wuwwfFFHjb_Win8r_94k_edUbIzWB4_BSxyNgVb6d9fuDv66fXXTfu96lWYDh3By3Q38xVuvvqfv42NwNJO2QU4q1fjEuG5pZU2E2aluKjjYvTWStfKHdmegSn1KyG6qFSAs6SpNPycbrQBe7LCMC7l8VuifguCVkAoUUonTcNVd8hmOyBT1b2qM

and here is my build with gear:

https://www.poebuilder.com/builds/soulcommander-claws
@Sgravion
i tried your tree. My DPS almost doubled but i lost 500 life and some strength and int.
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
Last edited by ThePathOfExile on Aug 21, 2014, 4:36:25 AM
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
updated my build but I have used a super attack speed version because its the type of style I want to play.

I have updated the passive tree in 'latest update'

Will create

A) super tanky version

B) Non crit version

C) optimal version ( balance crit chance, melee, attack speed )

ty bro, i nead super tanky version asap. ty again ;)
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
updated my build but I have used a super attack speed version because its the type of style I want to play.

I have updated the passive tree in 'latest update'

Will create

A) super tanky version

B) Non crit version

C) optimal version ( balance crit chance, melee, attack speed )

Thank you for your hard work. I was fallowing your build before the 1.20v. I'm new player to PoE and this is my 1st hero so I'll wait for the Optimal Version. Shadow with claws bring back the good old days of the Assassin in Diablo II (Eastern Sun).

PS. Sorry for the bad english.

This is my possible passive tree for now.
Last edited by ZerraX on Aug 21, 2014, 8:15:28 AM

Levelling guide 1 to 60 ( Completed )

and Build Variation in 'Latest update'

Enjoy people. I didn't have much time in my lunch break so let me know if there is any feedback in much appreciated :)
Ah I saw you took claw of the falcon. ;)
You took it for the crit?

Also, you don't get mind drinker, is it not good for solving your mana problems? With the high dps, it sounds like it should easily regen your dual striking cost.

mana problems are gone now... the skill cost is less. almost 50% lower..

also i changed my 2. defence to use the revamped assasins mark instead of the incinerate dummy gem.. thats a nice def.

no more problems getting powercharges ... and lots of extra crits with assasins mark.
Thanks, looking forward to trying the "Opti" build. I really dig crit, the multiplyer makes dps insane. There is less life leech so I might start out with a bloodseeker in offhand, which gives me a few more points to play with. I might go for a bit more evasion. I would like to get to almost 50%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info