[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

"
@Sgravion
i tried your tree. My DPS almost doubled but i lost 500 life and some strength and int.
it means you have tons of +life in your items.
try to get some more life nodes instead of +% dmg and crits ones.

But if u had tons of life in your items it will be difficult to raise HP from 1.1.5.
U can try to get previous life similar value.

but...

double damage? LOL.

post your gear and your stat. double dmg what means? 50k? 90k? 25k?
-500 hp on which previous amout? 4,5k? 3k?

New tree helps ninedeadeyes build but do not do miracles.

before i had 3791 HP. now i have 3803 HP. so... for me: quite same, but more hp.
Last edited by Sgravion on Aug 21, 2014, 12:44:55 PM
I saw you have a total of +30% increased Accuracy Rating (+10% to Claws and +20% Global).
Is it enough to get a decent Chance to Hit in end game maps?

If not, should I invest 3 passive points on that Accuracy + Chance to Crit cluster in the Shadow Area?

What about Accuracy Rating on gear? Do I need a lot?

Very solid build! Thank you for sharing it.
i reached clearing 75 lvl map rare +101% increase quantity with no problems.

once i found a shadow waker mob with in a map with no mana or life regeneration.
i was not able to shot him due to mana iussues... but it was 1.1.5 yet.
"
Whoaness wrote:
Ah I saw you took claw of the falcon. ;)
You took it for the crit?

Also, you don't get mind drinker, is it not good for solving your mana problems? With the high dps, it sounds like it should easily regen your dual striking cost.

It won out because I needed the intelligence.

spending 6 nodes somewhere else would have gained me more 'good stuff' but I would
have needed to put another node on intelligence (+30)

no mana problem with the build
Awesome guide trying it out pls keep updating 1.2 going Rampage!
Hi champ - again thank you so much for keeping this build alive....It is still my favorit DPS build :)

I hope its ok to show my gear and ask you and others for advice on optimization - I have some troubles with HP:)

My stats are: (with aura on and no carcass...waiting on 6 links :D)

HP: 3795
Dps: 57,6K (no charges)
Evade: 21%
Dodge: 30%
Block 29%

Spoiler

Last edited by Fathervic on Aug 22, 2014, 8:07:46 AM
Do you have enough mana space for herald of ash? also how much do you use the vaal skeles? possibly swap them out for something else like assassins mark curse?

Also do you think reave would be better the dual strike ?

I know you said that at its current state it wasnt Atziri viable - has anyone tried it since 1.2 changes / changing out with gems to make it viable?

Side note -

wouldnt this build be better for the Balanced version (Going through quick step and getting the 30 strg node removing one from duelist tree) it costs 1 point extra but it removes 2 dex nodes and goes through quickstep and gets a 30 strg node for gems/ gear can be removed based on gear finds for the point again near duelist tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAAYAXgEJA4cEsQW1DkgRlhRSFSAV9hX9Fr8ZjhutHcoj9iT9JpUo2yoLKjgqTSzpMHEwfDSTNZI2PTpCPydF9Ed-Sn1KyEt4TGBNkk4qUUdR2VVLVuhbr13yYeJieWKsY3Bkr2VNZ6BsjG5pbqpvV3BScHJw1X11fyuE2Yd2idOKOIw2jX2Nv5VmnaqfgqLZo4qmf6lusJKw2LGztMW1SLXytkG42b2BvqfC7MS4037UI9X41orYvd0N3UjdqN_v4JXjhOdU7UHveu_j8-r8xf66_5P_3ucKCpt46zqz

Last edited by Viris on Aug 22, 2014, 1:07:49 PM
Love this build, altho I haven't got to far with it. I was just wondering if you had noticed the changes to the Critical Weakness gem.

The gem discription reads "Curses all targets in an area, making them more vulnerable to critical strikes." The wiki says with 1.2 "Life and mana on kill have been added. There's now a chance to gain a power charge when you kill an enemy. This curse has also been renamed to Assassin's Mark."

Sounds like it would work well with this build, but I'm still pretty new so thought I'd throw it out there
Since the new expansion you're build guide (and my lvl 64 character) has an empty skill tree because of the new layout of the grid. Could you please recreate the skill tree? I was really enjoying this build. Many thanks in advance.
Last edited by in_your_FACE on Aug 22, 2014, 3:00:53 PM
Hey there is a revised 1.2 tree on page 1 under current build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info