[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

added this shield and have just trashed Voll - into the mines - usually lots more rank ahead of everything but this is fun!!!
"
I have Rigwald's Charge in stash - never used a 2h weapon - always had shield as felt it gives me lots of extra sockets. Rigwald's so far has only 2 sockets - perhaps it goes up to 4? Thanks for the feedback so far. Did you get a look at the tree?

2H weapons can have up to 6 linked sockets, like armor.

1H weapons and shields can only have up to 3 linked sockets.

Also, it's not really that expensive to get a 5L weapon. Give it time...you'll get there.

As far as the tree, your character tab is still hidden.
added this shield and have just trashed Voll - into the mines - usually lots more rank ahead of everything but this is fun!!!
Just checked because I thought I gad taken out the character hidden tick and I have - something else I should do?
"
Just checked because I thought I gad taken out the character hidden tick and I have - something else I should do?

just for redundancy's sake...

click "begunagainfedup" at the top left of the forum here

click "privacy settings" at the right

uncheck the box that says "Hide Characters tab"

click "update"

...and then report back
OK done that:) hope it works. Have you got any ele/necro builds? Need to do something with my 2 - in the 70s but stuck and going nowhere fast! Cheers - you're an angel
Thanks for linking me that, just gotta save now. Since I don't have any currency atm. Invested quite a bit into a few things for what I have currently. Bought this earlier
New armour set!
Just got a small upgrade weapon wise, it has 446 pdps and costed only 5c so it'll work for now.
Another upgrade, does more damg over all from what I've seen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info