[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

"
LewdPhoenix wrote:
Yo, I need to ask, would this work with an Oni-Goroshi?

While I haven't specifically experimented with it, yes, it would work. With the high crit it seems like the damage would be pretty great too.
Hi, I'm pretty new and have been getting masters. I was wondering if there was a master that you would recommend when using this build.

Thanks!
Not sure iuf i was just too dumb to find it... do you have a PoB-Link for this? Your build sounds relly good, wanna try it in the event, but i like pob better than forum cause its better in calculating
Hello. I read on the wiki that since enduring cry is a warcry you cant proc it with "cast on damage taken". So the only way to use IC is with Daresso? Thanks in advance
"
Mortas27 wrote:
Hi, I'm pretty new and have been getting masters. I was wondering if there was a master that you would recommend when using this build.

Thanks!

nothing specific for this build...just get elreon and vorici for the discount currency
"
Dhrakean wrote:
Not sure iuf i was just too dumb to find it... do you have a PoB-Link for this? Your build sounds relly good, wanna try it in the event, but i like pob better than forum cause its better in calculating

haven't made one for this build yet...sorry. should be easy enough to import and allocate yourself though
"
archaonn7 wrote:
Hello. I read on the wiki that since enduring cry is a warcry you cant proc it with "cast on damage taken". So the only way to use IC is with Daresso? Thanks in advance

correct
Hello,

I also traying this build and works fine so far at lvl 36.

What pantheon'S are you using?

Oni-Goroshi is working fpr now but the 2h passives don't count for it so switching to a 2h weapon is recommended i think :)
Working on this guide so far what happened to the Elemental ST? I can't really justify 2H in Hardcore Incursion
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
"
xstylenx wrote:
Working on this guide so far what happened to the Elemental ST? I can't really justify 2H in Hardcore Incursion

What do you mean by the first question?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info