[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

Hello, i wanted to know if you can use an axe with your build ? Like the disfavour for exemple. With the right passive tree ofc.
I am clearly doing something wrong, but not sure what.
Need more life on my gear, but can't discern what I'm missing for dps.

With HoA and Hatred, I've only got 55.5 DS and 12.5 Spectral Throw. This is hanging out in Hideout.
Life is around 4k.

I added physical damage gear as you suggested. Don't yet have a gem slot for Flame Golem, but that's coming.

Wouldn't mind trading for upgrades, but with two exalted and only 90 chaos orbs, not likely to find stuff for that budget.

Do I suck at poe? Why, yes...yes, I do. But still having fun.

Any suggestions welcomed and I appreciate your help so far.

Last edited by Ciarre on Oct 12, 2017, 3:00:35 PM
is my equipment for a level 70 now good enough?

Last edited by Yokox3 on Oct 14, 2017, 11:38:16 AM
"
SongeNagao wrote:
Hello, i wanted to know if you can use an axe with your build ? Like the disfavour for exemple. With the right passive tree ofc.

Absolutely
"
Ciarre wrote:
I am clearly doing something wrong, but not sure what.
Need more life on my gear, but can't discern what I'm missing for dps.

With HoA and Hatred, I've only got 55.5 DS and 12.5 Spectral Throw. This is hanging out in Hideout.
Life is around 4k.

I added physical damage gear as you suggested. Don't yet have a gem slot for Flame Golem, but that's coming.

Wouldn't mind trading for upgrades, but with two exalted and only 90 chaos orbs, not likely to find stuff for that budget.

Do I suck at poe? Why, yes...yes, I do. But still having fun.

Any suggestions welcomed and I appreciate your help so far.

For more DPS, you can at least get gloves with flat phys and attack speed on them. if you find spiked gloves with these stats, even better. the main thing you could use is a badass weapon. i would spend currency on that if nothing else. you could wear a helm for DPS but then you may run into problems with your resists. you could swap to a rustic sash for %phys for a little boost too. in fact, that would be better than the spiked gloves, technically, if you had to pick one, since melee damage doesn't help spectral throw.

any more questions, let me know.
"
Yokox3 wrote:
is my equipment for a level 70 now good enough?

looks fine. its really up to you to feel that out and see if you are dying too often or if you are taking too long to kill shit. but 70 is low, so yeah, you're fine.
Thanks, I'll work on those things.
Okay thanks! Just asking, does StarForge Infernal Sword helps out any in this build? Because the stats of the sword mentions that it deal no elemental damage.
"
Yokox3 wrote:
Okay thanks! Just asking, does StarForge Infernal Sword helps out any in this build? Because the stats of the sword mentions that it deal no elemental damage.

You would want to swap hatred and herald of ash out. You could use blasphemy with vulnerability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info