[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

"
Just checked because I thought I gad taken out the character hidden tick and I have - something else I should do?
New armour set!

ok, get rid of all the mana nodes on the tree...you are missing out on a lot of fun in the form of attack speed and damage lol

check out the "high level tree" in my guide or even the leveling trees at the bottom and try to follow those the best you can. your gear is fine for now though, really.

if you need more help, let me know. and i'm the devil ]:x
"
skullmatt666 wrote:
Another upgrade, does more damg over all from what I've seen

wow, nice enchant. that was probably cheap too because double strike hasn't been given any love in a long time. good work dude. its little upgrades like these that keep you leveling and getting more currency. the grind is real.
check out the "high level tree" in my guide or even the leveling trees at the bottom and try to follow those the best you can. your gear is fine for now though, really.

When I check the tree it only shows so far - same for all the trees only shows first 20 or so points.
Have removed nearly all mana and put points into 2 hdd weapons. Scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm usually so cautious (an age thing female too perhaps). Still Have only died 4/5 times - a A+++++ as far as I'm concerned - 2ce against Izaro got a bit cocky and tried him at lvl 34. Thanks again for all the help. Will come back for the ele advice if I may later and see if I have anything you can use as a way of thanks.
Just found the Peregrine Rarity: Unique >D
"
Just found the Peregrine Rarity: Unique >D

nice find!

I'm really liking this build so far, Say_Ten. It has a good amount of flexibility and tank-i-ness to handle a variety of situations. While i often play with a few friends, solo-ing content hasn't been much of an issue. Taking Resolute Technique has been a noticeable benefit. Am currently lv 81, and am currently feeling restricted by life leach rate. Am considering reallocating a few health nodes from the constitution cluster in order to pick up Vaal Pact. I'll lose around 400 hp but life leach gains should more than compensate for a while.

edit: vaal pact is gonna take a little getting used to. gonna have to play more cautiously around environmental hazards and such, and take a swig from flasks more liberally.
Last edited by filecabinet on Sep 29, 2017, 1:00:33 PM
"

When I check the tree it only shows so far - same for all the trees only shows first 20 or so points.
Have removed nearly all mana and put points into 2 hdd weapons. Scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm usually so cautious (an age thing female too perhaps). Still Have only died 4/5 times - a A+++++ as far as I'm concerned - 2ce against Izaro got a bit cocky and tried him at lvl 34. Thanks again for all the help. Will come back for the ele advice if I may later and see if I have anything you can use as a way of thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAABAAHnAl8DlgUtB3UJlgxfDjwQ8BEaFCAUTRRxGJEaVRuqHKchVSFgIdAj0ycgKaUs-y5TMgkyfjWSNug5DjpSOuE7KECgRCVEnkd-SshN41BHU6VTu1dUWK9eE18_YENg3mEhYxdlTWebagRqpWxGbj1ul26qbydvO3Jsc2t07XTxdit4DXloeu97bnvDgIqBOoIHguSDCYTZhO-HaojtiiKKr4qzj2CQEZBsk6iXIZd5mmqezZ_LpAymV6avpzCou6knqW6plK4-tfK8n702voC-p768wBrApsEEwQfBfMau02_Xfti92Xzawdw94e_kUe567w7vTvJF8lrynPdN9776GPxL_TD-Cv6P
Thanks for re-posting. Must this load of windows 8.1 RT crap I'm using that shows part and not all. Even when I opened up to full screen I only got the same pic and no further down and also to the left of the screen , no route up taken"! Sheesh! Hmmm problem: new computer - new glasses or other stuff needed
Solved the problem- was obviously brain-dead when I tried before. Either that or not seeing clearly!!!
Figures when I find someone whose selling a 530+ pdps two hand sword or anyone that is. They've posted it a month ago and don't even come online.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info