[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

"
skullmatt666 wrote:
With the damg buff on Damg increase when leeching from amulet. It brings my double to 64k and spec throw to around 16k

your tree has a few nodes out of place, which may be my fault, but use the high level tree as a guide at this point. you don't have all the DPS nodes taken yet. you are also using a mid-high tier unique, which isn't ideal. you should eventually look for a 500+ pdps rare sword.

also your jewels are not optimized but ok for now and your right ring likely won't outperform a rare ring with a high flat phys roll
I'm testing Resolute Technique ATM, seems good to me, nice DPM buff.
I wonder why it's not recommended - do I miss something?
I don't think a 500 pdps wep will exist in harbinger. Since I'm looking on harbinger poe.trade and there is nothing coming up for anything above 300 I think
Found this build by accident a couple of days ago, looking for a way to make a scion work well. Had already scrubbed a couple. I love the build. I am lvl 33 and am just about to take on the Lunaris temple. having just trashed Gravicius. I've made a couple of slight changes as I haven't yet got all the gems, or sockets but it's still working an absolute treat. Thank you so much for posting it. I made 33 in roughly 3 days (old age/arthritis in hands) but romped through Fairgraves, Merveil -to just trashing Grav. Looking forward to hitting Piety again:D. Not sure how to show you my passive tree or armour in case you want to look and comment ( any help happily received). Thanks
"
Exobit42 wrote:
I'm testing Resolute Technique ATM, seems good to me, nice DPM buff.
I wonder why it's not recommended - do I miss something?

Swords have implicit accuracy and a little higher crit, which you actually can run on this build if you divert a little bit...and that will crank your DPS a little. RT is nice if you find a diesel 2h mace or just don't want to worry about accuracy but in my experience it's pretty easy to keep your "chance to hit" at 90% give or take without much investment at high level.
"
skullmatt666 wrote:
I don't think a 500 pdps wep will exist in harbinger. Since I'm looking on harbinger poe.trade and there is nothing coming up for anything above 300 I think

http://poe.trade/search/itonoikanimona

"
Found this build by accident a couple of days ago, looking for a way to make a scion work well. Had already scrubbed a couple. I love the build. I am lvl 33 and am just about to take on the Lunaris temple. having just trashed Gravicius. I've made a couple of slight changes as I haven't yet got all the gems, or sockets but it's still working an absolute treat. Thank you so much for posting it. I made 33 in roughly 3 days (old age/arthritis in hands) but romped through Fairgraves, Merveil -to just trashing Grav. Looking forward to hitting Piety again:D. Not sure how to show you my passive tree or armour in case you want to look and comment ( any help happily received). Thanks

my man. get after it! to show me your gear, you can link it here (simply start writing a reply, click your character's icon in the top left to bring up the inventory, and then each item you left click will be inserted here...then you can hit the X to close that window and resume typing)...or better yet, go into your account privacy options and uncheck the box that says "hide all characters".

glad you are enjoying!

This is what I/m using but also clicked the hide button so you can see
"

This is what I/m using but also clicked the hide button so you can see

I think you're in real good shape for now. You've got a ton of mana leech, which is probably the most annoying thing while leveling. You'll eventually want to convert to a 2H weapon (they are all cheap) like Geoffri's Baptism now or Rigwald's Charge at level 44, and so on.
I have Rigwald's Charge in stash - never used a 2h weapon - always had shield as felt it gives me lots of extra sockets. Rigwald's so far has only 2 sockets - perhaps it goes up to 4? Thanks for the feedback so far. Did you get a look at the tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info