[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

"
markuznw wrote:
Hello! Thank you for the guide! I am quite new to the game and so I wanted to ask you if you can take a look on my char and maybe suggest some upgrades! :D I took a look around but I can find mainly very expensive pieces hehehe so any advice is really welcome and sorry for being so noobie! :D

I'm currently running maps on t1-t8 without too many problems btw, but I would love to improve, sitting around 65k on double strike and 10,9k on basic attack dmg full buffed without stacks :)

Your gear is OK for now but you have a lot of room for improvement, mainly in terms of life and flat physical damage. A helm with 2-3 resists and at least 80 life would be the first thing I do.

Also your flasks could be a lot better. You should be able to ditch the mana flask since one of your rings has mana leech on it. I would run a basalt with anti-bleed, granite with EVA, jade with AR, atziri's promise and use a single divine life flask with instant recovery and anti-freeze.
Can you help me once again please.
i have 4.9k HP around 15k total DPS (96k on DS and 24k SpecThrow) fully buffed 13.5k armour i run Grace + Hatred

Should i replace my life freezing flask for a Rubi's?

I have some Chaos gathered but i dont know on what endgame items should i spend them...

Want to run the uber Lab but last time i got 2 shoted from Izaro.. Also many bosses i kite them with Spectral throwing cuz if i get face to face its more like ass to face ...
"
kris24343 wrote:
Can you help me once again please.
i have 4.9k HP around 15k total DPS (96k on DS and 24k SpecThrow) fully buffed 13.5k armour i run Grace + Hatred

Should i replace my life freezing flask for a Rubi's?

I have some Chaos gathered but i dont know on what endgame items should i spend them...

Want to run the uber Lab but last time i got 2 shoted from Izaro.. Also many bosses i kite them with Spectral throwing cuz if i get face to face its more like ass to face ...

You have two jewel sockets you should be using

Also, at the bottom of your tree, refund the three DEX points above the leech nodes (up to you if you also want to refund the single life leech node past the big one) and you only need to take the single DEX node below that. Those three points will give you your jewel sockets...so get a couple more good jewels.

Rumi's would be a good idea, especially since you don't have a granite flask. Up to you if you want to keep the quicksilver but I don't use one. You could even buy a Taste of Hate if you are feeling saucy, but if you don't, here's what I recommend:

-one divine lifeflask with instant recovery and anti-freeze
-one basalt flask with anti-bleed and whatever else makes sense for a prefix on it
-rumi's concoction
-jade flask with armor and whatever other mod you want
-atziri's promise

Lastly, Izaro can 2-shot a lot of people...he can even 1-shot people. Pay attention to the lab mods on a given day, don't buff him, keep fortify up and fight well. Level up some more first if that's easier.
Hello recently return to the game after 1 year break.

I want to know if this build still work for the patch 3.0? If yes what are the changes?

Many thanks in advance.
Is there any reason why we are using two handed here? I see a lot of "increased melee damage while holding a shield" just as close if not closer to the two handed ones and would drastically increase defense.
"
ladynyo wrote:
Hello recently return to the game after 1 year break.

I want to know if this build still work for the patch 3.0? If yes what are the changes?

Many thanks in advance.

Build is still valid and current
"
Sockem wrote:
Is there any reason why we are using two handed here? I see a lot of "increased melee damage while holding a shield" just as close if not closer to the two handed ones and would drastically increase defense.

Cheaper and higher DPS (while remaining cheap) with 2H, that's all

My gear at the moment and lvl 69

https://imgur.com/0IsmqjD Double strike dps currently

https://imgur.com/FtJ55i1 Spectral throw dps currently

Feels a bit low. Not sure what to change, also these are flasks.

Mainly feels slow against bosses.
With the damg buff on Damg increase when leeching from amulet. It brings my double to 64k and spec throw to around 16k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info