One Beta Key Giveaway Contest![ENDED]

I registered a few months back (I think that was before the beta started) because I was really impressed by this game. It seemed different from all those wannabe mmo games. I played a lot of mmo/rpg betas so I have a lot of comparison.
I'd really like to try this one and maybe be able to contribute to a better game.
I forgot that I had an account when I came back here and was really surprised but unfortunately I haven't gotten into beta yet :(
the game looks awesome... i will play alot its winter comming here... ty

sorry for bad english second language...
Well.. What can I say? Im 22 and live south of Boston I practice jiu jitsu, I go to school for computer science, and I work.. Not to mention live in a apartment with my hippy girlfriend. Life is crazy.. I wanna be a kid again. AND THIS GAME GETS ME EXCITED!!! At first I came on the forums to look for a key, but now im just having fun posting hilarious shit here.. The community is awesome.. I'll be playing this game Often throughout the day in my downtime and get a good session in at night before I hit the sack.... Ive never done a contest before, so lets do THIS BABY!
seriously?
The design a skill contest was a pretty good idea, and people actually put some effort into it, I'd suggest doing something like that.
I LOVE HOW MANY SKILLS THIS GAME HAS!
I QA and support Mortgage Banking and brokering software, but our customers broke the economy, so I just wanna test games instead.
Okay, lemme try :D

So, I'm a hardcore gamer (play 3h+ a day usually) and a pretty good programmer (doing PhD now), so I'm pretty good at testing stuff. Also participated in WoW closed beta (EU one) and some other minor games. Usually have 5+ pretty big bugs reported on my tab :D
"
yamalight wrote:
Okay, lemme try :D

So, I'm a hardcore gamer (play 3h+ a day usually) and a pretty good programmer (doing PhD now), so I'm pretty good at testing stuff. Also participated in WoW closed beta (EU one) and some other minor games. Usually have 5+ pretty big bugs reported on my tab :D

Aw, man! Now I'm never gonna get it. Lol.
I'm listening to the menu music to see if their are any bugs in it. Next, I will be listening through The Shore Encampment music to make sure no bugs are there as well. Gonna be getting around to those gameplay videos pretty soon too.
Hi, Iv been foraging around this forum for a while now looking for any chance i can get, solving riddles, suggestions, etc.. still no luck. What i offer is soooo much free time, im currently not working so I have the entire day to play and scope out anything the developers need to know to remedy the game. Im a huge fan of hack and slash RPGs. Also I just started as a staff member of www.fragworld.org which is a great site for games and I was given the proper tools to stream, and review. I would love to supplement the gaming community with live streams of this game and reviews to attract even more players. Thanks for this chance, really appreciate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info