One Beta Key Giveaway Contest![ENDED]

I'll keep it simple.

I played closed beta before for other games( eg: Jade Dynasty), so i know what it is like, it is not just playing the game but help to improve it.

I am on vacation, i can play from dawn to dusk. So time isn't an issue to me.

I joined this month, but i knew about the game way before. I consider my self active on any forum i join. here is no exception.
[removed]
http://www.dontplaytoomuch.com/PathOfExile/PassiveSkillCalculator.html
Last edited by DoesntMatter on Sep 21, 2011, 10:08:20 AM
Well, I'm worth to get that key.
I will try to find bugs, glitches and post them on the forum often with feedback, suggestions and general helpful posts. I'm able to play often, which is also important since giving away a key to a person who only plays on the weekend isn't really a worth while give away.
So, as you can see I'm just the right person to give that key.
"
StellHelI wrote:
I won't post a wall of text why I need that key more then anyone else. How could anyone that has not played the game know how or when they will report bugs and how much they will play the game.

Because they're commited to it and if they really want to play the game they will post here if they think they are a worth while candidate and since the candidate will get the key he/she will be able to give feedback to the game once he/she tests it out which makes him a useful closed beta member and not just a person who wants to play a bit and then leave forever.
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
[Edited]
Last edited by Zemiramis on Oct 13, 2011, 4:03:30 AM
I think that I deserve the key because I want to give it to my brother. He is addicted to these games.

Edit: On a more serious note four eyes, and four hands for playing are better than a pair.

Edit: I'm saying we would share. Just to make sure you got that. (Me & my bro.)

Edit: I love editing.
Last edited by Foozi on Sep 20, 2011, 3:33:40 PM
Well, I love this type of game and would love to get in. I would of course report and glitches, bugs, etc. I found, but not suggest fundamentals of the game to change. I feel like a lot of people start wining when they don't like something in the game, but my reports will be things which are in the game that are not the way they were meant to be by the developers, not just "I don't like that this skill is powerful and I don't have it".

As far as how much I am able to play, I wouldn't be playing non stop, but probably 3-5 hours every night and most of the day on weekends. I also have several person friends who all would really like to help with the beta, so if you were to give it to me you would also be helping all my friends who really want beta keys as well because I have people to give friend codes to.

Good luck to everyone and congrats to whoever gets the key:)
I have personally shaken Chuck Norris' hands IRL.

Ok, not really, but it would be a great story to tell!

I do however own a chopper and have a poodle named Mr. Bigglesworth!

Now I'm just lying to my teeth :P

Truth be told, everyone here deserves the key as much as the next person, have fun in game whoever gets it :)

Last edited by Simonvinder on Sep 20, 2011, 3:32:36 PM
"
OverDoseD wrote:
"
StellHelI wrote:
I won't post a wall of text why I need that key more then anyone else. How could anyone that has not played the game know how or when they will report bugs and how much they will play the game.

Because they're commited to it and if they really want to play the game they will post here if they think they are a worth while candidate and since the candidate will get the key he/she will be able to give feedback to the game once he/she tests it out which makes him a useful closed beta member and not just a person who wants to play a bit and then leave forever.

Well, obviously; If someone finds a bug in the game, they will report it on the forums, unless that person is an asshat and then they don't deserve to be in the beta in the first place.

How much someone will play is also a personal referense. If you don't like the gameplay you will quit early and then again that person don't deserve the key, but you won't know if the person you give the key will like the game or not before that person has tried it out for himself.

No need to be a critic, bro. Chill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info