One Beta Key Giveaway Contest![ENDED]

The contest is simple. Write a simple paragraph of why you are worth to be given a key.

This can include how you will try to find bugs, glitches and post on the forum often with feedback, suggestions and general helpful posts. Being able to play often is also important since giving away a key to a person who only plays on the weekend isn't really a worth while give away.

I will look at all the posts in here and will also check each profile for "Join Date" to see who has been waiting for the longest and "Activity Date" for activity in the forums as well as "posts". Try to be truthful and accurate.

Contest Ends on the 21st of September at 2 PM.

This Contest has ENDED!

Good luck!
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
Last edited by OverDoseD on Sep 22, 2011, 1:58:15 PM
Oh oh! Me sir! Over here, sir! Me!

Yeah, I got nothing...

Just... remember me if you don't find anyone suitable *Winkwink*

Edit: *Pokes Foozi* Too slow ;3
Last edited by Eiseth on Sep 20, 2011, 3:15:41 PM
First post.
Edit: Damn.
Last edited by Foozi on Sep 20, 2011, 3:14:54 PM
Hi Overdosed,
I am beta-worthy because I have lots (10+yrs) of ARPG gaming experience. (D2, Torchlight, Mythos, etc) I also have participated in beta tests in the past and am aware of what the developers are looking for. Yes, I want to play the game, but also I want to make the game better.

I have an eye for detail and notice little bugs that many would otherwise miss.

Thanks for the opportunity!
-Remnant
My mind has a mind of its own.
I joined just today, so I guess I wouldn't be eligible for your contest. Anyhow, I never really search for bugs/glitches, but in case I do stumble upon any, I report them, not abuse them. I have school, I won't nolife the game, but my friends and I have been waiting for this for a long time. We are going to play this as a team, to achieve the title of the best team/league/guild. :) All of us are waiting for some keys now, we would be very grateful!

EDIT: I have a rich MMORPG, including coop games like Diablo experience, I know what am I doing and what am I in for.
Last edited by Stratos on Sep 20, 2011, 3:21:04 PM
Well, I want a key to closed beta. It's as simple as that. During the few weeks I've been active I've made some friends in IRC and in streams' chatrooms. I get a lot of positive stuff out of the game and the community at the moment and want to be a part of it. Also, i want to work for my free game. Thank you, iloreplica out.
I think you should use the key.
Edit: You're already a beta member.
Last edited by Foozi on Sep 20, 2011, 3:16:35 PM
Hi,

Im active :)
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
I won't post a wall of text why I need that key more then anyone else. How could anyone that has not played the game know how or when they will report bugs and how much they will play the game.
Last edited by StellHelI on Sep 20, 2011, 3:19:19 PM
He won't gonna.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info