One Beta Key Giveaway Contest![ENDED]

I've been following PoE for quite a while now and just started to like the forums so I signed up, I would love a better key now because all games now are simply bland and boring, most companies are like GRAPIX = MONIEZZ and they make a shinny looking game without any good story or gameplay.
I've missed the days playing diablo 1 and 2, Torment, the fallout series, Freelancer, Deus Ex, and many, many more for countless hours and many games alike. heh I still have my level 89 Assassin on B.net, but I overdosed on most of the games and now they get a bit boring. I'm really having trouble looking for a Decent game and this game looks awesome, and will be my next game to waste countless hours on grinding, pvping and partying with friends in a dungeon after getting Epic Loot.

This game also has an awesome and very active community, it has many friendly people everywhere and some even stream on a daily basis.

Finally thankyou for letting one of us lucky ones get this I hope I'll win a key. Thank you OverDoseD, for sharing one with one of us.
Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.
Last edited by Illusionist on Sep 21, 2011, 9:00:40 AM
First off, thanks for running the contest bud!

I'm looking to play a lot and share my adventures on youtube with high quality settings at 1080p. I've also played 12 sky 1 and 2 for about 2.5 years, which was a f2p model. I love such games as Titan Quest, D2, and many other games. If you look through my history, I've thrown some of my suggestions out there on what things they can improve and add to the game. I've honestly been waiting for a new game to invest my time into.

thanks for the opportunity!

Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
In the true unedited words of Chuck Norris: "AZAROTH".

Okay, so I thought I'd at least enter this competition even though I haven't been waiting as long as some people. I may not post on the forums every day, or every other day, but I do come to the forums EVERY day to browse. I'm not anti-social, I just don't feel the need to post. However that is simply because I'm not currently in the beta. If I was to get a beta invite I would share my experience just like everyone else. I would do what every normal gamer does, discuss my build and it's item setup. I would report bugs that I come across in my many hours of gameplay. Basically I would try to do my part in making this a successful game. As far as how OFTEN I play, that you don't need to worry about. I play AT LEAST 6 hours a day everyday.

TLDR;
Huge fan of PoE/D2 gameplay style
Many hours a day playtime
Willing to help in any way, shape, or form.
Edit: Rambled a lot. It's 9 AM after a long night of Gaming.
Last edited by Sanitysdemise on Sep 21, 2011, 9:07:10 AM
The Contest is now closed. Any entries beyond this post will not be counted for. Calculating the winner in a table right now.
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
Good luck everyone!
Special treat just for GGG ->
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8311
Increase your chances of getting into the beta ->
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8428
Nevermind then.
Last edited by Wightnish on Sep 21, 2011, 9:47:48 AM
Good luck guys :) Calculating the winner... Id love to see those tables xD
Congratulations to scyko42 for winning this contest. The key will be pm'ed to him shortly.

Thanks to everyone who participated and I hope you enjoyed the contest. Good luck in getting a beta key in the future either through the timer or a contest of some sort.
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
Congratulations Scyko42 ^.^ enjoy your beta access!
Special treat just for GGG ->
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8311
Increase your chances of getting into the beta ->
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8428

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info