One Beta Key Giveaway Contest![ENDED]

Hey what's up bro. I've been wanting a key for this beta for a while now. I can tell you that it won't go to waste. I've been playing all type of online games from action to fantasy, from first person to mmorpgs, so I know all the in's and out's of games. I think I would be extremely essential especially to the community and GGG with my feedbacks. Most of all, I try to enjoy every part of the game that the publishers have put out for us. Hope you choose me bro. Happy gaming.
I deserve this key because I have a methodical personality. I also have near limitless free time to devote to this game. As well as a great urge to help improve this game. I will very actively seek out imbalance and glitches in an effort to improve this game. I will also seek the opinions of those on the forums and try to foster healthy debate on the issues that may come up in an effort to get some measure of consensus on balance and testing methods. This is because I am hoping that with enough effort this game can influence the gaming industry for years to come. Change is needed and this game appears to be headed in the right direction.
I have a brother who has had the D3 beta for about 2+ weeks already. Long story short he finds the game lacking the luster that D2 had that kept myself and thousands of others around for years. He posted his feedback and was nudged towards Path of Exile from a poster that thought this game would be right up his alley. He introduced the game through this website and youtube videos and I was simply amazed. I've played every ARPG and MMORPG from Ultima Online, Titan Quest to Thorchlight to WoW. I enjoy playing games that engulf me in story and game play and this MORE than seems like the game for me. Please take all of this into consideration and the fact that I have a full week to dedicate my time since on September 21 at 7:30pm PST I will be getting my vasectomy, my wife and kids are going to her moms to give me RR while I recooperate and I need something to dedicate my recovery time to. Thank you.
Hello

For the beggining i must say that i am huge fan of games that looks like yours. Inspite i have holidays now i think i will be able to play this game very often and give you guys decent feedback. I know i registered only 2 days ago and i am not waiting long for beta key but still i wont let you guys down!
Keysus- His power is infinite!
I cant say with certainty that i "deserve" a beta key most out of any of the eager participants in here, but i can ensure you that i have quite a bit of spare time on my hands to test this game, i always send feedback of games ive played if i feel it is necessary (Gameplay is fun, Gameplay is boring, This feels good, this feels lacking, theres a bug here, this skill is blatantly overpowered, this skill is never worth using, etc etc.).

Ive played games since i was 3 years old, and ive always been a completionist, checking out every single aspect of a game just to make sure i didnt miss something potentially awesome. I have experience in beta testing, by beta testing the following games: Heroes of Newerth, LoL, WoW: Wrath of the lichking, Mythos (Diabloclone), Starcraft 2, Dungeons of Dredmor, always sending tons of feedback :p Ive played pretty much all diablo clones available, Sacred 1/2, Titanquest, Diablo 1,2 (ofc), Torchlight, Drakensang, and many more "less memorable" games.

I signed up in here pretty much as soon as i heard about the game from DiabloFans site, around the time when closed beta started. I've also tried entering alot of competitions for a key, but without luck :< Im sure many others in this thread have as well, though :) Oh, and ive been following Force and Lumins youtube videos :P

Now, is that a reason to give me the key over anyone else in this thread? I dont know. But i can tell you that i will do alot of testing, trying to "break" the game in any way possible, either by overpowered skillbuilds or by unusual activity. Cause i will do just that. Test. Fun is just a biproduct :)

Hope to get a key, and thank you OverDoseD, for sharing one with us :) Congratz to the lucky winner.
Last edited by Degn89 on Sep 21, 2011, 4:00:29 AM
I don't know if i am in a position that lets me to recommend someone since i participated my self in this contest.

But i gotta say, that both Ularewolf and Silentplanet got a positive and helpful attitude at this forum, they are a very good candidates for beta testing.
Last edited by GrayRaven on Sep 21, 2011, 4:12:16 AM
i wouldn't say i deserve a key anymore than any one else,
but being a New Zealander i wouldn't mind seeing what we can offer in the way game production (mostly because i'm studying computer science majoring in games and media, and aim to end up working in this industry)

i used to also make levels for mods on the old gold src engine (half life 1) and have had previous experience with game betas.

not much but yea, also its pretty awesome to see this little comps popping up =D
Hello there!

I believe that every body is worth of a beta key and can help with his - her own way. even if he is an IT programer, or an artist, or a passionate gamer etc. In my case i am a cinematographer and i love RPG games (pen and paper also) and generally the world of fantasy.
From what i have seen in youtube and facebook, the game looks pretty interesting. And it is Fantastic to see this kind of work from people that they are not working under a "blizzard" or any Huge company. People that as it seems have passion and they work hard and long time to develop a game, with a very creative system and nice atmosphere.
That is a very good example to show to everybody what passion can do, when people work like friends, and sear their dreams! when people are free to do whatever they dream - want and they are not guided by company that thinks mostly about money. I work for advertising, so i know it is quite similar. But that is the reason i do also other projects for free. like web series installations or short movies; there i can simply be mental free, And gain pleasure! So i would love to get a key if it is possible, to see my self this world of yours. And shear my thoughts with you - help you from a cinematographic point of view.

Thank you!
Meh guys just wait 2 more week's and ur friends can invite you to the game after the patch :P
"
Belazar wrote:
Meh guys just wait 2 more week's and ur friends can invite you to the game after the patch :P

ahh to be so lucky XD dont actually know anyone in the beta lol although i know a few waiting for a key like me =p
Last edited by Gpas on Sep 21, 2011, 8:28:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info