One Beta Key Giveaway Contest![ENDED]

Congrats !! Hopefully next time.. Although I thought you had asked for a paragraph, And the winner used a Ordered List... Hmm
seriously?
Last edited by Myzery on Sep 21, 2011, 10:13:29 AM
# Diablo 2 = 10 years
# just got my masters degree + unemplyed atm = lots of free time to play
# joining the army (it is obligatory in my country greece) in january = i cant work or do anything else untill then
# played l2,mu,rappelz,sc2,lol and tons of other games = lots of experiance with such games
# have 4 irl friends waiting to join too = we will friend invite each other = more ppl to party up n help

thnx and gz to the winner
Would love the opportunity to test this game, how will i try to find bugs you say? Not really sure cause i haven't played it yet only saw it from streams etc but if i find anything weird will be sure to provide feedback for it.
Thank you for reading i hope i get lucky.
Grats to the winner.

Also, might wanna change the title of the topic to indicate the contest is over...
"
OverDoseD wrote:
Congratulations to scyko42 for winning this contest. The key will be pm'ed to him shortly.

Thanks to everyone who participated and I hope you enjoyed the contest. Good luck in getting a beta key in the future either through the timer or a contest of some sort.

Thanks so much! I'll play this game to death in order to test out balance and bugs. w00t!
Congratulations Scyko42! Hope you'll enjoy the beta. Hopefully we'll all be there before hell freezes over...
Naw, just kiddin'! Again, have fun and congratulations!
-Generic forum signature here-
Congratz on the key.
Kiwi through and through.
"
vitaize wrote:
Whatever, im not gonna get it anyway ...

blah blah blah feedback, help other people blah blah.

next post, lol

o really ?

"
Latest Random > vitaize

STFU!!
when ever someone gets a key can they be nice enough to give keys out? i know everyone wants one but can you make exceptions?
<3 exploding minions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info