One Beta Key Giveaway Contest![ENDED]

I'd say I deserve the key because I'm not just going to play the game for fun. I would love to help GGG and the community out by reporting bugs and glitches whenever I come across them, come up with suggestions to improve the game overall. I do spend alot of time in playing online-games and have done so for quite a few years now. Been playing pretty much any title in any genre, so I know how games works. But still, I don't think I deserve the key more than anybody else. But if you choose to guve the key to me, you would make me a happy man. Cheers.
Hope. To. Play.
Hope. To. And.
Hope. To. See.
Hope. To. With.
Hope. To. My.
Hope. To. Own.
Hope. To. Eyes.
Hope. To. That.
Hope. To. This.
Hope. To. Game.
Hope. To. Is.
Hope. To. The.
Hope. To. Game.
Hope. To. I.
Hope. To. Waited.
Hope. To. For.
Hope. To. Since.
Hope. To. MU.
Hope. To. Since.
Hope. To. BattleOfImmortals.
Hope. To. Since.
Hope. To. Mythos.
Hope. To. Since.
Hope. To. Torchlight.
Hope. To. Please.
Hope. To. Give.
Hope. To. Me.
Hope. To. That.
Hope. To. Chance.
Hope. To. I.
Hope. To. Just.
Hope. To. Need.
Hope. To. One.
Hope. To. Chance.
Hope. To. One.
Hope. To. Hope.
Last edited by snowbender on Sep 20, 2011, 4:21:00 PM
Hi there.

First of all, I really love ARPGs. I've been playing Diablo till Diablo2 was released and played every single season/ladder. Even the one that is currently taking place (season 8). I've also played Torchlight, spent a lot of time with Titan Quest, etc.
I even got here because of a thread, posted in a D2-Forum. That was sadly just at the end of July this year. A couple of days later I noticed, that I could gain closed beta access, if I create an account here. So I registered at the beginning of august. Since then I've read every single piece of information I could get of this game, watched a couple of videos and streams and participated in every contest I came across, that wasn't humiliating. As you can see, I've been unlucky until now. So, here is my next try.

I would really like to test this game out, read what the people are thinking about the game in the closed beta forums and give as much qualified feedback, that hasn't been given yet, as I can. And, well, I think that can be a lot. On the one hand, because of my experience with ARPGs; on the other hand, because I'm a student in my last year at university and I've got plenty of time to play.

I've been not that active in the forums as many other people, but I'm coming here at least once every hour, when I'm at home and not asleep (always with the hope to get a key ;)).

So, if you choose me, I'd be really happy and grateful. I won't disappoint you.

If you choose somebody else, I hope he will deserve it, and I'd be happy, that there is another qualified beta-tester around.

Thanks for your time and the opportunity.

Senf :)
the cake is a lie
Another contest with people begging for keys, this is getting old.
Keys!? They're non-existent! Go do something worthwhile!
Eh, first one for me.
Well i think i am pretty active on irc(celgene121) and on the forum aswell.
I have a good few years of experience with massively online games and with testing aswell.
I am learing at a universtiy, to be an IT engineer.
Because of this i think i have different point of view about software making and testing, that could be useful here.

Testing would mean at least 5+ hours
(more at weekneds) a day, and i think i deserver this because i would actually beta test the game not just playing around for fun.

And how would i test it ?
As it should be:

http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~koopman/des_s99/sw_testing/

Thank you.
androclos
Last edited by androclos on Sep 20, 2011, 4:32:41 PM
"
OverDoseD wrote:
"
StellHelI wrote:
"
OverDoseD wrote:

Because they're commited to it and if they really want to play the game they will post here if they think they are a worth while candidate and since the candidate will get the key he/she will be able to give feedback to the game once he/she tests it out which makes him a useful closed beta member and not just a person who wants to play a bit and then leave forever.

Well, obviously; If someone finds a bug in the game, they will report it on the forums, unless that person is an asshat and then they don't deserve to be in the beta in the first place.

How much someone will play is also a personal referense. If you don't like the gameplay you will quit early and then again that person don't deserve the key, but you won't know if the person you give the key will like the game or not before that person has tried it out for himself.

The answer is simple. If the person has traveled as far as to register on the forums and post a few posts and check this thread out and post here, then he is committed to getting a key which pretty much means that he "does" want to play the game and has seen enough "gameplay footage" to be committed to it because why would you want to just give the game a try and then not like it. Since this is an indie game it is not well known but people that do seek out these games find this site and then they check the gameplay of this game and then register if they want to try the game out as it their genre of the game. There will be aspects of the game that need to be fixed or are not liked by the community but that's where improvement from the development team comes from the feedback of the community which includes all beta members that have tried the game.

You are wrong. You're thread is on the first page of this forum and contains the word beta key giveaway. That means that anyone, even someone that has been registered 1 second will see this topic and will most likely give an aswer to why he thinks hes most fitted for your key. Obviously ANYONE that keys ahold of a key will play the game, that was not what I was saying.

I said, if you don't like the game you will not stick around for the full release, and you can't know if the person that you give the key to will like the game or not. Its a whole other thing to accually play a game and to watch a youtube-clip and like it.

So the problem with your topic is that you want someone that has never played the game to tell you how much he will play and that he will come with suggestions and bugreports 24/7 for a game he have never played before and frankly, those bug reports will most likely already been posted on the forums many times before. The beta aint that big so far.
Hey there.
Why do i want and probably deserve a beta key?

Well, im following this game since april 2011, because it is part indie, and i just love the indie scene.

I already took part in quite a few beta tests, and i know the procedure of bug-hunting, reporting and actually testing, not playing the game.

Despite these facts, i would like to test the actual gameplay mechanics of Path of Exile. Espacially the spirax of addiction, or whatever it is called in english. Its important for these kinda games to keep the spirax alive. Hope, you know what i mean.

Cheers!
"
StellHelI wrote:

You need to calm down.
I'm active on the forums and would love a chance to test the game out. That's pretty much it.

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info