[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Ironxbow wrote:
i still dont get it hope you guys can enlighten me in this issue i got. I pop bloodrage my Es slowly goes down..even using shavronne. did i loose a imortant node pls help ty

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0OPBB_EZYWQBcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqOC0fLYMtqC9vMgk26DpSO-E8jkKjQ2NGcUcGSshMs1AwVdZXyVivWPVaUlyKX2pjQ2TnZp5sRm0ZbqpvnnC7cU1ybHYIeA1713_GgKSC5IMJhX2G0Ycpiq-PRo_6kBGTJ5cGms-bXZu1ncSfy6KjpwinK6iaqW6xkLQMtfK3MbfWuJPBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdvn4Yji9-q66-7sGPF28pfy4fba-tL7CQ==

blood rage will always drain your es as lowlife , it is only extremly reduced cause it scales from your maximum HP so if you have 800 hp it doesnt drain that much compared to having 8000 hp , thats normal in the most lowlife builds
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Tyvm for the tip.

I have been having desync issues with my Flicker Shadow - so I think I want to respec my lvl85 Scion into this build.

Dagger is going to have to be Bino's for now until I can manage to find a strong Ambusher dagger in Ambush league.

Are there any unique rings/amulet you can recommend (other than the taming... it's not in Ambush either) I could start with? Can try to find some res rings that also have WED on them but getting it all on a diamond base and with 2% life leech is going to be pretty tough.

I'll be able to get a decent spell dmg/allres shield but it's es will be far below yours for now. (unless there's a decent unique shield you recommend to fill the gap) I can pick up an Auxium to wear for a belt as long as I'm getting enough res from my other slots to stay capped.

I want to be able to farm Atziri (and then hopefully uber atziri eventually) to try and get those god gloves eventually - hoping I can get the gear together to be able to manage it!

Thanks.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

I have been having desync issues with my Flicker Shadow - so I think I want to respec my lvl85 Scion into this build.

Dagger is going to have to be Bino's for now until I can manage to find a strong Ambusher dagger in Ambush league.

Are there any unique rings/amulet you can recommend (other than the taming... it's not in Ambush either) I could start with? Can try to find some res rings that also have WED on them but getting it all on a diamond base and with 2% life leech is going to be pretty tough.

I'll be able to get a decent spell dmg/allres shield but it's es will be far below yours for now. (unless there's a decent unique shield you recommend to fill the gap) I can pick up an Auxium to wear for a belt as long as I'm getting enough res from my other slots to stay capped.

I want to be able to farm Atziri (and then hopefully uber atziri eventually) to try and get those god gloves eventually - hoping I can get the gear together to be able to manage it!

Thanks.
things you wanna get in order > shavs > coe > ambusher with 2,0 speed and crit > shield with es spell dmg > amulet with life leech ( you probably have to use lifeleech gem anyways because of no mirrored dagger > auxium > 2 rings > rest

about the rings just try to get diamond rings with enogh res the leech is good aswell but first you need the proper dagger for that so try to get something else on the rings
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Thanks.
things you wanna get in order > shavs > coe > ambusher with 2,0 speed and crit > shield with es spell dmg > amulet with life leech ( you probably have to use lifeleech gem anyways because of no mirrored dagger > auxium > 2 rings > rest

about the rings just try to get diamond rings with enogh res the leech is good aswell but first you need the proper dagger for that so try to get something else on the rings

What's the minimum damage I should settle for on the dagger to still down Atziri in a fast clear time?

Also just to clarify, if I'm using LL in the 6l shav am I replacing WED or Phys Proj with it?
^ damage on dagger is irrelevent, aim for 9.21 crit and 2.03 attack speed, more realistically 8 crit and 1.85 attack speed. Physical damage for better mana / life leech, elemental damage for actual dps. I would recommend getting 2B 2R 2G on your chest, fyndel's set up is aimed more towards end game perfect gear. 6L should look like : pcoc - crit dmg - ST - LMP - WED - life leech. If you ever get a mirrored dagger, then you can go for pcoc - cit dmg - ST - LMP / GMP - WED - faster proj / proj dmg / added fire
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
^ damage on dagger is irrelevent, aim for 9.21 crit and 2.03 attack speed, more realistically 8 crit and 1.85 attack speed. Physical damage for better mana / life leech, elemental damage for actual dps. I would recommend getting 2B 2R 2G on your chest, fyndel's set up is aimed more towards end game perfect gear. 6L should look like : pcoc - crit dmg - ST - LMP - WED - life leech. If you ever get a mirrored dagger, then you can go for pcoc - cit dmg - ST - LMP / GMP - WED - faster proj / proj dmg / added fire

So something like this would do ok for now then? (the unbuffed physical obv making for low life leech and mana leech though)

The other options meeting the basic criteria you laid out in Ambush (there were 5 results) can be seen http://poe.xyz.is/search/takatadozusohi. A few of the others have slightly higher crit but a little less attack speed. 14% Spell dmg seems like a decent mod to have (since we're in the category of throwaway stats at this point) as it at least contributes to the damage through CoE.

I have my Shav currently colored RRRGBB for Flicker but the color roll to switch builds shouldn't be too hard to get to. (still only 4 offcolor after all)

Thanks again for all the help guys! Trying to navigate the maze of what I need to buy and sell before I go and spam regrets on my scion. (who is currently specced for a 3aura ST-CoC elemental build)

Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Apr 15, 2014, 10:32:26 PM
Yes thats a nice one, spell damage and crit multi are 2 good optional mods. The same seller has a similar one with less crit and AS but 5 times the elemental dps, check with him for the prices. Both are good for this build.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln wrote:
Yes thats a nice one, spell damage and crit multi are 2 good optional mods. The same seller has a similar one with less crit and AS but 5 times the elemental dps, check with him for the prices. Both are good for this build.

Yes I'll pm him and discuss price on both. Given a choice do you think it's better to take the slightly higher atkspeed/crit or the much higher elemental damage on the weapon? (not sure how the math works out between the two)
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
stzbttln wrote:

Yes I'll pm him and discuss price on both. Given a choice do you think it's better to take the slightly higher atkspeed/crit or the much higher elemental damage on the weapon? (not sure how the math works out between the two)

The elemental dmg one will probably give you much more dps, provided you have + elemental damage % on your jewelry and passive tree. Think it also has 1 exaltable slot.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info