[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Nice build!

Started leveling my 74 Scion a few days ago with a similar spec to this, currently 82. Had no problems with it so far, but I have been using the Life Leech gem instead of Physical Projectiles.

Not sure if you are aware but given the recast 7 aura part of the guide this may be helpful. If you equip the Blood Magic Helm / Chest while in town, and zone into Eternal Lab / The map with it equipped, you won't have to recast the auras on life. Saves some time and the build should have enough spare key-bindings for this to be fast.
"
Chrah wrote:
Nice build!

Started leveling my 74 Scion a few days ago with a similar spec to this, currently 82. Had no problems with it so far, but I have been using the Life Leech gem instead of Physical Projectiles.

Not sure if you are aware but given the recast 7 aura part of the guide this may be helpful. If you equip the Blood Magic Helm / Chest while in town, and zone into Eternal Lab / The map with it equipped, you won't have to recast the auras on life. Saves some time and the build should have enough spare key-bindings for this to be fast.
thx for the feedback gonna add it to the guide , gonna make a video about it aswell hard to understand for some people :P
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Mar 18, 2014, 9:30:23 PM
Amazing build. Could you give us a tutorial about how to use the blood magic helm when applying auras?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
Amazing build. Could you give us a tutorial about how to use the blood magic helm when applying auras?
uploaded
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Mar 18, 2014, 11:32:42 PM
How does this rate vs your CI Ranger?

I love bows but am just not feeling the love even with pretty damn good gear - until the block quiver comes to standard I feel rangers are seriously lacking on the defense without gimping our DPS.

So to cut it short - which would you rate for endgame? low life spectral throw or crit ranger? (assuming insanely good gear).

Edit: Wow you have max quality corrupted gems for nearly every skill - i take back what I said about my gear I suck. Although you're legacy shav's is 6% off perfect roll... what a scrub :P
Last edited by Defile8080 on Mar 19, 2014, 6:55:43 AM
Iron grip is basically a waste, you have too little STR to make it work. Just check out DPS with and without. Interesting build though.

Also, can you please find some crap dagger with 2.0 APS nice crit chance but like 100 pDPS, want to check out how much DPS you will have, since using this mirrored dagger is... too cool for me :)
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Last edited by qquno on Mar 19, 2014, 10:11:41 AM
I doubt the build would work with low pDPS dagger because your life/mana leech would be too low
This build without a godly dagger is pretty much akin to Flubby's build lol. You have to take life leech gem, and can't simply use blood rage for life leeching needs.
"
biggerboom wrote:
This build without a godly dagger is pretty much akin to Flubby's build lol. You have to take life leech gem, and can't simply use blood rage for life leeching needs.

true true, but ele reflect on maps quite common, so halth (well, less ofc) the time he still using LL instead of WED.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
Defile8080 wrote:
How does this rate vs your CI Ranger?

I love bows but am just not feeling the love even with pretty damn good gear - until the block quiver comes to standard I feel rangers are seriously lacking on the defense without gimping our DPS.

So to cut it short - which would you rate for endgame? low life spectral throw or crit ranger? (assuming insanely good gear).

Edit: Wow you have max quality corrupted gems for nearly every skill - i take back what I said about my gear I suck. Although you're legacy shav's is 6% off perfect roll... what a scrub :P
i think lowlife spectral throw is the best build atm
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info