"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
ILoveFly wrote:
why everybody cry so much?
at ambush without mirrored items i have 74k dps full buff
with that gear

its enough for fast runs atziri or 78 maps
at dagger mana regen imprint, so i'll remove it later, when i'll get more currency for craft (=
btw great build, tnx for idea

Hehe, how much dps does Hatred add? I'm looking to you for a mirrored phys dagger :)

without charges it gives ~4k dps

When you finish crafting that dagger eventually let's talk mirror service.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
ILoveFly wrote:
with that gear

at dagger mana regen imprint, so i'll remove it later, when i'll get more currency for craft (=

Thats a sick dagger you got there gl crafting it , it will be amazing for the ambush people
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
ILoveFly wrote:
with that gear

Thats a sick dagger you got there gl crafting it , it will be amazing for the ambush people

Haha yup. That is going to be the definitive Ambush dagger once he's done with it.
soo, ye ive been doing something similar with Ele Buzzsaw upto lvl 93, did a few maps with fyndel and i must say, that build is just amazing, defently gonna make one :p

ign: Zlashtadar / Xtadar / Ztardar / Ztarder
"
Xtadar wrote:
soo, ye ive been doing something similar with Ele Buzzsaw upto lvl 93, did a few maps with fyndel and i must say, that build is just amazing, defently gonna make one :p

Yey thx for the kind words!
Every Class 100
changed the passiv tree abit spent about 100 regrets today to figure out the most balanace dmg way and how i can add CDWT+Immortal call, its just to important for phys reflect maps especially without any armour had to change the colours of my dagger and helmet passiv tree updated.

tl;dr dropped the witch power charge and got the shadow crit /crit dmg
+ added CDWT + Immortal call gain without loosing anything , cursing in this build is useless anyways mostly everything 1 shot.
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 16, 2014, 7:51:44 PM
"
changed the passiv tree abit spent about 100 regrets today to figure out the most balanace dmg way and how i can add CDWT+Immortal call, its just to important for phys reflect maps especially without any armour had to change the colours of my dagger and helmet passiv tree updated.

+ added CDWT + Immortal call gain without loosing anything , cursing in this build is useless anyways mostly everything 1 shot.

Where do you get your endurance charges? I don't see enduring cry anywhere. Do you rely on a party member to generate the charges for you?

BTW if you want more dps and little less ES, swap discipline in your shield for wrath, in my experience wrath benefits much more from higher levels than discipline. But you probably know all that already. Potentially 5k + dps at the cost of maybe 300 ES.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Apr 16, 2014, 8:12:59 PM
"
stzbttln wrote:
"

Where do you get your endurance charges? I don't see enduring cry anywhere. Do you rely on a party member to generate the charges for you?

BTW if you want more dps and little less ES, swap discipline in your shield for wrath, in my experience wrath benefits much more from higher levels than discipline. But you probably know all that already. Potentially 5k + dps at the cost of maybe 300 ES.

I rolled a CoE into RRRG earlier that could support an Enduring Cry - I'm not sure where to put Whirling Blades/Faster Attacks at that point though and adding the Cry probably isn't worth losing the mobility of that gem duo.

Hi, Could u help me?

I have a duelist level 86, shadow level 87 and a ranger level 78.

I saw that ur build work for ranger, but not for others... so I guess ranger are my best option? I dont know what I got in bandit for my ranger, but i'm pretty sure was frenzy the last one in merciless :(

With only level 78 are possible to do the build? If yes, could you please do a passive tree (with the 78 level limit)to me? Please!

If possible I would like to use theses 2 rings to MF, but I dont know about survivability. But since I could run a lot of auras, I guess I could use the 4 purity, no? I dont have a nice dagger I will link my daggers:

Do you think it would be viable? I will use a eternal in the shavronne and I will try to get the right colors.

Need your help!

My actual char are a cast on crit discharge I will like my gear, dont know if something could be used in the new one, I will use the shield for sure.

Epic Build
Lv 76 with 84k dps and 5600 ES ( no need for mirrored jews ) but I'm saving some currency for mirrored amulet.

IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
Last edited by JuanTamod on Apr 17, 2014, 7:17:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info